With this fire sale | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With this fire sale

Well, I care. Otherwise I wouldn’t be talking about it, nor would you be responding to the discussion if you didn’t care about it.

Beating Baltimore 15-13 in week 13 is an accomplishment in and of itself, given the beatdowns we’ve taken from them recently. This from a coach on an interim basis, and taking over during the season underway.

Say what you want, but the team played a physical brand of football and inspired for a coach that was only there temporarily.

That’s something, at the end of the day. Why was it something? It’s because the team had an actual identity, and it showed on the field.

I don’t care. Miami was 6-10 that year. It was exciting for a bit to have Dan as HC but by the end of the year nothing had changed. 6-10 is what it is.

Their identity was and has been average at best. That happened before Campbell, during, and after.

Like how Jim Bates won a few games in 2004. Dead cat bounce, nothing more. Campbell would have been a disaster.

Dead cat bounce would be Gase’s 2017 season. Also, a coach that benefited from training camps, almost 3 full drafts, and a front office and owner that will bend over backward for him.

Bates and Campbell never had any of that, with a small sample size to boot. Difficult to predict what might have been without the proper amenities enjoyed by other coaches.

What’s your prognostication for Gase and the Dolphins with the 2018 season, given some of the recent maneuvers?

I don’t care. Miami was 6-10 that year. It was exciting for a bit to have Dan as HC but by the end of the year nothing had changed. 6-10 is what it is.

Their identity was and has been average at best. That happened before Campbell, during, and after.

Subsequent responses says otherwise. Nah, when he coached the team the players played more violently, with energy, and a sense of purpose. Beating Baltimore is a big deal around here, since they have embarrassed us since that time.

It shouldn’t be. Joe Flacco didn’t play. If that’s a big win that tells you how shitty Miami is.

It shouldn’t be. Joe Flacco didn’t play. If that’s a big win that tells you how ****ty Miami is.

You’re right, but you have to look for veils of light amidst the avalanche of explosive manure that the teams have endured.

Like beating the Patriots last season on Monday Night football at home. That was our Super Bowl and glorious to watch. I enjoyed every minute of that game.

You’re right, but you have to look for veils of light amidst the avalanche of explosive manure that the teams have endured.

Like beating the Patriots last season on Monday Night football at home. That was our Super Bowl and glorious to watch. I enjoyed every minute of that game.

Beating those assholes is always fun. I just hope one year it’s for something more than “our Super Bowl”.

With this fire sale
I thee wed
Endless annoyances
On thy head

A thousand cigarettes
A thousand beers
A thousand headaches
Before we cheer

Endless ranting over psychopaths
Endless calculations of salary cap math

Just promise me one thing
Before I leave
That I was loyal to the end
Lest I be bereaved

For I wish for you all
Not to make the mistake
If thou die
Before ye wake

-Pandarilla (2018)

Sorry, just kidding, I just saw Trainspotting 2...I felt darkly inspired.

When the coach has never actually played the game, this is the result.
I am tired if the mamby pamby coaches and staff.
Ross built this mess.
When does he become responsible?
This was my biggest beef w the hire and I ranted about it until I lost my voice. It’s really looking this way. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom