With Thomas our for season and no other clear starter do we talk to Steelers???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Thomas our for season and no other clear starter do we talk to Steelers????

ssnjamerson

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
With the injury to Thomas on the Oline and no other player really a clear starter or good enought o be a starter. Do we talk to Pitt about them wanting to trade Essex and Starks. They are both huge and very good linemen. They would both be good enough to start here and they are very young and have a ton of football left in them . I dont think it would hurt to see what they were looking for in return. I would give a 4th or higher for either of them.

With the injury to Thomas on the Oline and no other player really a clear starter or good enought o be a starter. Do we talk to Pitt about them wanting to trade Essex and Starks. They are both huge and very good linemen. They would both be good enough to start here and they are very young and have a ton of football left in them . I dont think it would hurt to see what they were looking for in return. I would give a 4th or higher for either of them.

There's a reason why Roethlisberger was on the ground about 50 times last year for sacks-- because Starks is garbage. He has been replaced after their LT had much needed surgery and now feels no more pain.

And there's a reason why a great organization like the Steelers wants to get rid of them

Starks is atrocious (I'd rather have McIntosh over him). And essex isn't any better.. Go to any Steeler board to quickly find out..

Back
Top Bottom