With Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle in tow, the Miami Dolphins' offense will be one of the most intriguing storylines of the 2022 NFL season | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle in tow, the Miami Dolphins' offense will be one of the most intriguing storylines of the 2022 NFL season

Maybe I am just a bit too Gung-ho with what we have this year, but I really believe the offense and the defense might have little issues other the the huge Question mark of R-Tackle, then either Guard or Center depending how, and where Connor Williams performs.

If the line ends up playing well (At least solid) I think Miami aside from possibly again getting another Linemen (Again, depending how they do, and where they may need help), Miami might be able to get a somewhat luxury pick that will make them even better in the 1st.

If that pick happens to be a RB, so be it, if the staff decide the RB is a rare talent, and far more important then that a linemen...Go for it.

I was impressed by Bijan Robinson, and would not cry if we took him early after seeing what he can do.

Agree with all that. I hope that come next off season we are simply nit-picking at the roster trying to find upgrades. I think RT will be one of them.

Obviously we wish Noah Igbinoghene would've stepped up by now but he is just as old as most of the CB's drafted this year (still 22 until November) so here's hoping. I do want to get another top CB prospect in the building ASAP.

Just looked at Byron Jones contract though, it appears he will be here for two more seasons. I'll have my eye on former LSU Tiger, current Alabama CB Eli Ricks......that just sounds dumb. The kid glides. I suspect he will be a top 12 pick though.

Bijan Robinson, obviously should be on our radar but speaking of Alabama transfers, do you know the former Georgia Tech RB Jaymhr Gibbs. He's got some serious talent and now he's at Bama so he's gonna make some noise with NFL caliber OL in front of him.

Agree with all that. I hope that come next off season we are simply nit-picking at the roster trying to find upgrades. I think RT will be one of them.

Obviously we wish Noah Igbinoghene would've stepped up by now but he is just as old as most of the CB's drafted this year (still 22 until November) so here's hoping. I do want to get another top CB prospect in the building ASAP.

Just looked at Byron Jones contract though, it appears he will be here for two more seasons. I'll have my eye on former LSU Tiger, current Alabama CB Eli Ricks......that just sounds dumb. The kid glides. I suspect he will be a top 12 pick though.

Bijan Robinson, obviously should be on our radar but speaking of Alabama transfers, do you know the former Georgia Tech RB Jaymhr Gibbs. He's got some serious talent and now he's at Bama so he's gonna make some noise with NFL caliber OL in front of him.

Gibbs I have seen a bit of, and he would also be an amazing player to get, love his speed, has good vision, and body control to jump away from a possible tackles, but after seeing what Robinson can do, he is now permanently implanted in the back of my brain unless this year he falls on his face.

Those cuts are next level Barry Sanders type cuts where it looks more like a video game then real, and those Stiff Arms reminded me hard of Ricky.

It's very rare in a draft to get the player you want, let alone the position you want (I wanted Jonathan Taylor in 2020 so bad), so who knows if we even look at RBs...We will see.

Its only natural that McD's philosophy will vary.

If memory serves, Mike S w/ the Donkeys was a bit more inside (B gap to B gap) zone with WCO passing elements.

Kyle started incorporating more outside zone w/ ATL.

Whereas, LaFleur uses a bit more power running. Last, McVay seems to incorporate the wide open Martz style lambs scheme.
I think Washington is where he went to outside zone.

Back
Top Bottom