Without Tannehill, We'd be the Browns (In-depth research) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Without Tannehill, We'd be the Browns (In-depth research)

Look coaching and then the QB is where the wins come from. Sure personal is up there if your superbowl caliber but if you are hoping for 10 win seasons like us then it takes the coach. Gsse might be that guy, RT might be that QB, and if RT is healthy next year and we don't win at least 10 games then we are treading water and its time to move on.

Most surprising thing in this article? Dallas Thomas not on the list for being a bottom 5 OL at any point if his Dolphins tenure. So unbelieveable it almost makes the article not credible lol.

Excellent work OP

Honestly, if the usual debbies don't have the time to read this, or can't comprehend it. Don't post. There will be plenty. For some reason plenty of people on here don't want to actually analyze the player, but would rather just look at win/losses usually.

Kudos Aqua4ever04 for posting this here, and not exclusively in vip. I hope you're ready to bang your head against the wall to defend your position. You'd think with all the "RT negativity" that poll Vaark posted would have much different results

Don't have to read more than the title. We're a 7.5 win team with Cutler, Tannehill or Moore. Fales probably brings us closer to Browns territory. Moreover, do we win a prize for being better than the Browns?

Maybe some of you guys should head over to the vip section and see his breakdown of the player, not just an article detailing issues

Spent most of the day (don't tell my boss) compiling this information and writing this piece. It's a collection of all the snap counts from players on the OL, at TE, WR and RB from 2012-2016.

Also, I took the numbers from each of the WRs/TEs, and compared their stats from the time with Miami, and the years after.

Spoiler alert, everyone got worse after leaving Miami.

https://www.lockedondolphins.com/tannehill-save/
So, with Ryan we are???? What the Lions....yea, there are no parades going on mid feb. in Michigan lol

Don't have to read more than the title. We're a 7.5 win team with Cutler, Tannehill or Moore. Fales probably brings us closer to Browns territory. Moreover, do we win a prize for being better than the Browns?
This post says all anyone needs to know about you. You didn't take time to read the article but choose to come in the thread and give your opinion with absolutely no knowledge of the subject matter? Friggin hilarious.

I don't see dolphins never being browns.they are middle of pact team that need find way to next level. We have been doing same thing for 10 yr. With thill17 or w some other qb our record is still same. So what that real tell me is we need upgrade qb...

They just put a really good FO together. Dorsey is a damn good GM and they signed Wolf today.

If we arent very careful the Browns will quickly pass us
I think the Browns are a potential dynasty in the making. 5 picks in the first 2 rounds. Dorsey, Wolf & Highsmith running things. I would love to have any of them as gm. On top of that, I love the 3 first round picks from last year as well. Laugh if you want but the browns have a bright future imo.

20yrs of not drafting a franchise defining qb is more damning.. Tannehill will never be that. Mayfield at #11, 'fire and fury'.

I think Mayfield is a massive risk. I just don't think he is a franchise qb. From what I have seen this year, he has too many brain farts.

I think Mason Rudolph is a much better proposition. If, and I doubt he will be, but if he is there in the 2nd, he would be my pick.

without Tanehill we won 6 games. Browns have won 1 game in 2 seasons. Bad post

Back
Top Bottom