Without Tannehill, We'd be the Browns (In-depth research) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Without Tannehill, We'd be the Browns (In-depth research)

This post says all anyone needs to know about you. You didn't take time to read the article but choose to come in the thread and give your opinion with absolutely no knowledge of the subject matter? Friggin hilarious.

What's friggin hilarious is we are 7 years in with this franchise QB, and the same arguments are being made. While you people continue to advocate overspending on a slot wr and dumpster diving for oline men.

I'm sure it would be much better if it said Tannehill sucks, Gase sucks, blow it up!, Without giving facts or examples....then it would be a great post right? Because just having a negative narrative without anything backing it up everyday in numerous threads and posts is much better.. Funny part is I am sure you, like a few others, did not even bother to read it. Predictable

This whole thread is predictable. From the OP to the responses. We are 7 years in with tannehill, and today's debate is no different than it was 6 years ago. And here we are.....still spinning our wheels in the mud.

What's friggin hilarious is we are 7 years in with this franchise QB, and the same arguments are being made. While you people continue to advocate overspending on a slot wr and dumpster diving for oline men.

what the hell are you talking about. Find anywhere I've said we should overspend for Landry or pick more linemen. Get a grip.

Don't have to read more than the title. We're a 7.5 win team with Cutler, Tannehill or Moore. Fales probably brings us closer to Browns territory. Moreover, do we win a prize for being better than the Browns?

This is why it helps to read the article. You've created a straw man, and you're arguing with yourself. I'll leave you to it. Hope you win (but that means you lose too).

And that will turn into an in-depth column. It'll be a five parter, one for each year. Expect it to roll out before free agency.

Interesting. I’ve analyzed every throw and snap that qb has ever taken and know what it says so I hope you are on it.

Make sure you post the segments out here for us common folk.

what the hell are you talking about. Find anywhere I've said we should overspend for Landry or pick more linemen. Get a grip.

I know you don't advocate picking oline high in the draft. Which is my main point. Get a grip? How about you comprehend what I actually wrote.

A reply to....without tannehill wed be the browns.....

Well, we were without tannehill the entire year and we won 6 games.....The browns won 0 games...I say we still better than the browns without tannehill.....He will help us abit more but he isnt our savior.

Our saviour Qb will be drafted in the first round this year in april. If not then they will regret it forever.

We dont even know if tannehill can play in 2018. Gaze wants his own groomed qb.

I know you don't advocate picking oline high in the draft. Which is my main point. Get a grip? How about you comprehend what I actually wrote.
Considering that in 2016 Tannehill had the 4th highest QBR from a clean pocket and overall, was the 3rd most accurate deep ball passer (obviously when having time to set up in the pocket of a 30th ranked OL), I for sure am advocating investing resources into the OL under the theory that based on anecdotal, undeniable evidence, that investment will reap dividends!

the last reboot was 2008

giphy.gif

This whole thread is predictable. From the OP to the responses. We are 7 years in with tannehill, and today's debate is no different than it was 6 years ago. And here we are.....still spinning our wheels in the mud.
All I ask is people try to back up what they think with some facts, instead of general rants. Nobody knows who is right or wrong, but make a logical case

Considering that in 2016 Tannehill had the 4th highest QBR from a clean pocket and overall, was the 3rd most accurate deep ball passer (obviously when having time to set up in the pocket of a 30th ranked OL), I for sure am advocating investing resources into the OL under the theory that based on anecdotal, undeniable evidence, that investment will reap dividends!

What if Ryan can't ever function at that level unless the pocket is always clean? Most teams don't have a clean pocket every play. The QB has to improvise on just about every NFL team. So putting up those stats is great but what team actually has that perfect case scenario of a clean pocket all the time so Ryan can thrive?

What part am I missing here? You just lumped me into this category. Maybe you should proofread what you're writing so YOU can understand it better.

I took a look at some of the twitter cut ups it’s good stuff. I think op was a little hard on tanny on one where he threw the corner instead of the dig looks like fasanos slow ass on the corner. Don’t think I would have dinged him for it other than the fact that fasano looks like he’s carrying a load in his pants on the route

Might actually grade the qb harder than I do.

One thing I do like seeing again is how tanny climbed the pocket at the end of his drop before we became the team that had the guards in his lead leg in a nanosecond for like 3 years there. When we had inside and outside pressure before his back foot could even hit those years of o line play.

Back
Top Bottom