Witten | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Witten

dolpns13

Taste the Burn
Club Member
Reaction score
Great TE, horrid, HORRID color analyst! “I was talking with Tom”, “that’s what Tom does”, “Tom is doing great after 19 years”.... “I get on my knees for Tom”.

Witten is absolutely brutal and if he played for any team but DA COWBOYS!!! he wouldn't even have that job.

Booger McFarland isn't great, but he's much, much better than Witten. I would move Booger into the booth full-time, boot Witten down to sideline bum, and also get rid of that absurd chair on stilts they have. You realize that thing actually blocks the view of the field for people in the stands who happen to be behind it? They have a freaking camera attached to the front of it that feeds to a monitor on the back to try to mitigate the problem. That's absurd.

Witten is absolutely brutal and if he played for any team but DA COWBOYS!!! he wouldn't even have that job.

Booger McFarland isn't great, but he's much, much better than Witten. I would move Booger into the booth full-time, boot Witten down to sideline bum, and also get rid of that absurd chair on stilts they have. You realize that thing actually blocks the view of the field for people in the stands who happen to be behind it? They have a freaking camera attached to the front of it that feeds to a monitor on the back to try to mitigate the problem. That's absurd.

Booger is at least entertaining.

:lol:

Booger is at least entertaining.

:lol:

lmfao. I missed that. That's great.

Yeah, dump Witten and just put Booger in the booth. As far as I'm concerned, he's doing the color commentary job better than Witten and that's not even his job. He's the sideline buffoon. Deserves a shot in the booth.

A former co-worker of mine knew him at Tennessee. Said he was something of a mimbo, which I can kind of see now.

Back
Top Bottom