Wizards-Bulls | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wizards-Bulls

CirclingWagons

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Anybody see the end of Game 5 tonight? Gilbert Arenas hit a last second jumper to give the Wiz a 3-2 series lead, but it was after the Bulls overcame a 9 point deficit in the last 30 seconds. :eek: Both these teams don't know how to play defense or rebound...I honestly believe New Jersey is/was better than both of these teams. Miami can already punch their ticket to the ECF.--Even if Shaq is limited.

NJ better than those 2 ? I beg to differ.
Those are 2 up and coming teams...Watch out for them next year, especially the Baby Bulls when Curry and Deng come back and Hinrich, Gordon, Duhon start getting some experience. Chandler is really coming along nicely as well.
IMO the Wiz are a scary team at times. They've got a 3 headed monster capable of doing lots of damage and when B.Haywood and E.Thomas step up like they did tonight, they're a good team.

Ok Question, who would Miami prefer to face?? we swept the wiz (i think?) in the regular season, but the bulls are pretty beat up and even less experianced then the wiz, im torn, though i really doubt it matters in the long run :D (heat in 5 either way)

the bulls usually play great defense, even without deng and curry (plus duhon's back spasms). the wizards are just very talented offensively, but the bulls are a very fun team to watch if you like D.

Heat were 3-1 against the bulls last year. (the one was w/o shaq and it took overtime)

Heat in 4

The Heat want the Bulls. They have nothing inside that Shaq will have to pay attention to. He can just ignore the big man and sit in the paint. They do hustle on defense but what can you do against a team which has 2 guys you have to double? They have no real defensive stopper at any position that can play Shaq or Wade 1on1 and noone to contest Wade in the paint. The Wizards cant stop the Heat either but at least they could come up with some 100+ point games to put the pressure on.

Back
Top Bottom