Woe,Woe,Woe, Ndamukong Suh will be a Patriot. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Woe,Woe,Woe, Ndamukong Suh will be a Patriot.

Elliott 1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Seymour move is obvious. The Patriots are now overflowing in future draft picks and will undoubtedly trade up and nab Ndamukong Suh with the 1st pick in the 2010 draft.

I was hoping it would be the Dolphins who traded up to get him but we have no ammo and the enemy is loaded.

How could this possibly be stopped?

Agreed. And I believe they just drafted a few NT's this past draft and it looks like Wilfork might get an extention now that they can afford it with Seymour leaving.

The Seymour move is obvious. The Patriots are now overflowing in future draft picks and will undoubtedly trade up and nab Ndamukong Suh with the 1st pick in the 2010 draft.

I was hoping it would be the Dolphins who traded up to get him but we have no ammo and the enemy is loaded.

How could this possibly be stopped?

I am more worried about them trading up for Eric Berry.

We can only hope for them to somehow lose their QB (injury, loss of mojo, whatev) and end up spending resources to find one. Otherwise they will continue to load up and retool very effectively for the next 5 years or so.

Too bad that draft pick won't go back to the Raiders because Seymour is being a whiny little biatch.

Suh needs 50 pounds to be a superjugg NT. He can be Ngata Jr.

Suh needs 50 pounds to be a superjugg NT. He can be Ngata Jr.

Suh is in the mold of Dallas NT Ratliff, only far more talented and a lot smarter. Suh could probably play anywhere on any DL and maybe even 3-4 LB on the strong side.

Suh wears a red cape and a shirt with a big S on it under his football uniform.

Truth, Justice and the Suh way; or their will be blood.

Trade up and draft the super hero. Gotta keep him out of New England.

Who cares about fricking New England?...they were a lucky play away from being 0-2.

I would love for them to draft Suh, means that They will be letting the boy from Da U go. I would take wilfork in a heartbeat, Of course that wont happen.

wilfork will deman big money now that a 100 mil dollar NT exists in Washington.

Back
Top Bottom