Wolves GM David Kahn hints at lottery fix | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wolves GM David Kahn hints at lottery fix

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
What can get you in more trouble with David Stern than saying his referees are biased?
Saying the NBA Draft Lottery is fixed.

Which is pretty much what Minnesota Timberwolves GM David Kahn did after the lottery (where his team with the worst record fell to the No. 2 spot). Cleveland won the top spot. Cavs owner Dan Gilbert had sent as a team representative his 14-year-old son Nick, who is battling Neurofibromatosis, a disease that causes the body’s nerves to grow potentially cancerous tumors.
“This league has a habit, and I am just going to say habit, of producing some pretty incredible story lines,” Kahn said. “Last year it was Abe Pollin’s widow and this year it was a 14-year-old boy and the only thing we have in common is we have both been bar mitzvahed. We were done. I told Kevin: ‘We’re toast.’ This is not happening for us and I was right.”
Kahn might as well get the checkbook out now.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....kahn-hints-at-lottery-fix-fine-on-way/related

I smell a BIG fine coming from comrade Stern.

Maybe Cleveland will pass on Irving anyways and Kahn can have his dream lineup of 4 mediocre PGs playing along side Darko.

Simple solution, let the lotto balls come up live tv just like the regular lottery, why the secrecy and envelopes?? Put it out in plain view.

He may need to get one of those "Price is right" checks for the space he'll probably need, however I'm glad someone finally said it, maybe it'll get this shady envelope crap done.

like i said sterns got his hands in a lot of things...nba draft lottery just another one

Back
Top Bottom