Wolves want Pau in Minnesota | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wolves want Pau in Minnesota

Kahn's fantasy....that he can turn all this young mismatched talent into a few all stars like Ainge did in Boston. Only hiccup in the master plan is that noone wants Beasley or Randolph or Flynn and the number two pick is either another undersized forward or a point guard.

But hey, we can all dream. Gasol for Love. The number two pick for Nash. The all international, cosmopolitan team.

minnesota would have to be on crack to trade Love for Gasol AND the 2nd pick too?love is a double double machine EVERY night and gasol is well gasol.

this will not be happening.book it!

minnesota would have to be on crack to trade Love for Gasol AND the 2nd pick too?love is a double double machine EVERY night and gasol is well gasol.

this will not be happening.book it!

Exactly. That would be a dream trade, though, for LA - especially if they're getting D. Howard, which they probably will. Love would be a perfect compliment to Howard.

Its gotta be either or, not both.

I think its the perfect time to dump Love.....I don't think he'll ever put up 20/15 again and the guy is never going to be a defensive stalwart. You've gotta put the numbers into some sort of context. He played on one of the least efficient offensive teams in the game that also happened to play at a fast pace and take and miss a lot of shots. He seems like a great guy and will be a good player for a long time.....I'll still take Gasol over him anyday.

If you're talking about pairing him with D. Howard, give me Love. He's not quite as long as Gasol, but he's tougher, and he has much better range - and is a much better passer. Also, you have two guys that would absolutely eat up the boards, and Howard could make up for any deficiencies Love has as a shot blocker and as an athlete.

Back
Top Bottom