Women doesn't know Bill Walsh died | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Women doesn't know Bill Walsh died

Se7eN

Self-Proclaimed Coolest Guy on Finheaven
Reaction score
does any know where the video is of the women who was interviewing mike singletary for fox, and she says " I heard the first person you called when you got the job was your mentor Bill Walsh"... this lady has got to be retarded im listening to Mad Dogg Unleashed on sirius radio right now and there talking about it.

does any know where the video is of the women who was interviewing mike singletary for fox, and she says " I heard the first person you called when you got the job was your mentor Bill Walsh"... this lady has got to be retarded im listening to Mad Dogg Unleashed on sirius radio right now and there talking about it.

That the problem with hiring what I call faces. people who look the part or are pleasant to look at instead of good people.

totally agree i heard she looked like an idiot, and mike singletary felt bad for her... it supposivly wasnt supposed to make the air but it was posted all over the internet.

totally agree i heard she looked like an idiot, and mike singletary felt bad for her... it supposivly wasnt supposed to make the air but it was posted all over the internet.

I personally fee they should demote her. Obviously she is making up stuff as she goes along and niot doing her homework.

That the problem with hiring what I call faces. people who look the part or are pleasant to look at instead of good people.

Problem is with this particular lady, she IS NOT pretty at all. In fact she is very unpleasant to look at. Why does she have a job in this field?

Problem is with this particular lady, she IS NOT pretty at all. In fact she is very unpleasant to look at. Why does she have a job in this field?

:lol:
... must have a sturdy pair of kneepads.

She deserves to be fired. You are covering the 49ers and you don't know Bill Walsh died? seriously...there is no excuse.

Back
Top Bottom