Wonder if any unexpected rookies showed up... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wonder if any unexpected rookies showed up...

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
such as the kid from Utah State, Soi? My understanding is that the team will not comment on who has come in for rookie camp, and some of this may have something to do with Beck and Ginn. It has also been pointed out that if Miami does not sign Ginn in time for this camp it will hurt the faith the fans have in the team. I guess it could hurt, but that is like kicking someone who has already sustained a head injury.

Lee2000

From my understanding, unless they have a contract and are a rookie of some sort, they shouldn't be at the rookie camp. So based upon that, it should be everyone we have drafted/signed rookie (except Ginn and Beck who are not yet signed), no more, no less. Right ?

You are right, but sometimes the announcement of a

From my understanding, unless they have a contract and are a rookie of some sort, they shouldn't be at the rookie camp. So based upon that, it should be everyone we have drafted/signed rookie (except Ginn and Beck who are not yet signed), no more, no less. Right ?

signing is delayed as the player is present. They did announce that Brian Soi, an undrafted supplemental draft dude, did sign today. He was a guy I was actually indirectly referring to. There had been numerous posts on this guy signing with the Dolphins, but no concrete evidence.

Lee2000

Back
Top Bottom