Wondering what you Fin Fans though. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wondering what you Fin Fans though.

Jgigs

Eagles for life!
Reaction score
Well, It was a damn good game guys. You guys fought till the end. I'm not posting this to dis, so no pun intended.

What I was wondering is what did you guys think about our RB by committee? I know a few people were dissing them last week. Just wanted to know if you were impressed or unimpressed?

I am really impressed w/Westbrook. The others guys did not get enough touches to impress me one way or another. Westbrook is perfect for your O since he is a quick guys , good receiver. Of course, McNabb made such good decisions in the pocket and that is what scored all those pts.

I've always thought that group was pretty darn good. I hated to see our usually stellar run defense totally not show up. I think that inflated things a little. But those 3 backs are pretty damn good anyway.

Originally posted by Muck
I hated to see our usually stellar run defense totally not show up.
Tim Bo was not in, end of run D

I think the Eagles should run the ball more often. I know McNabb is an incredible QB, but they have the talent on O to be more of power team and wear teams down...

i followed Duce Staley at South Carolina, and ive always liked him, but was really impressed with Westbrook, great catch in the endzone. i was also impressed to see offensive lineman hustling, getting off the ball and blocking multiple defenders at times as well.

Back
Top Bottom