Wonderlic Scores | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wonderlic Scores

IHearJimi

Representing the 515
Reaction score
For all you draft nuts like myself who want to see how brains and brawn translate themselves onto the football field, here is a list of our draft picks and their Wonderlic scores.

Ronnie Brown - 23
Matt Roth - 16
Channing Crowder - 30
Travis Daniels - 10
Anthony Alabi - 29
Kevin Vickerson - 14

There you go. If you don't give a darn, sorry, just bored at work:)

the 10 concerns me, all i can picture is the dumb catcher in Major leauge that has to recite playboy info to make plays... LOL

Crowder is a big surprise, roth and the others are about where i expected them

Ronnie Brown 23 intresting
anyone know if they have a list of all draft picks scores?

Thanx man thats alot of info

awing_pilot said:
the 10 concerns me, all i can picture is the dumb catcher in Major leauge that has to recite playboy info to make plays... LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOL, wasn't his name Rube or something like that? Those movies are great, I have em all on DVD, just too lazy to pop in #2 ad check his name, but I believe it is Rube Baker, freakin' hilarious

Agent51 said:
LOLLOLLOLLOL, wasn't his name Rube or something like that? Those movies are great, I have em all on DVD, just too lazy to pop in #2 ad check his name, but I believe it is Rube Baker, freakin' hilarious

It was Rube Baker....What a great movie.... :roflmao:

awing_pilot said:

Dan Marino got a 16, he didn't exactly need to recite playboy articles to get it to Clayton and Duper :D

Remember the 3rd movie where he is sitting there with the black thing on his head. Taka asks "mind clear" and then nails him in the head..... :roflmao:

Nicky Napoleon said:
Remember the 3rd movie where he is sitting there with the black thing on his head. Taka asks "mind clear" and then nails him in the head..... :roflmao:

HAHAHAHAHHA, yep, I love those movies:
"you have no, you have no, YOU HAVE NO MARBLES!"

LtDan662002 said:
Well we made the right choice based on that
Ronnie- 23
Caddy- 22
Benson- 19

Good thing it's not based on that, because like I said, Dan Marino got a 16

i know this is off topic but did marcus Spears seriously not answer 1 question right? (on the link he's the last guy and no score)

yo if u guys didnt bother to go all the way down, Frank Gore got a 6 thats right a 6 hahahaha and i was very suprised alex smith didnt get the best score he got second best at 40.

Back
Top Bottom