Won't Surprise Me if we Make Faulk Like Move | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Won't Surprise Me if we Make Faulk Like Move

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I think a night before the draft trade, a la the Indy deal that sent Faulk to the Rams for a 2 and a 5 will probably take place for us, maybe with James, or Alexander or Henry. I really believe that the smokescreen is in place and that we will look at making a trade before for excellent value and then wheel and deal like crazy........or take a QB.

Dunno why I think this, just a feeling in the water.

I know this though.....I am SERIOUSLY excited

I'd Love to see that happen!

It's been a long time since the Fins have been a part of anything like that.
The fact that Saban is so tight-lipped about everything, makes me think he's got something big up his sleeve.
I'm right there with ya Boomer... SERIOUSLY excited!

WharfRat said:
I'd Love to see that happen!

It's been a long time since the Fins have been a part of anything like that.
The fact that Saban is so tight-lipped about everything, makes me think he's got something big up his sleeve.
I'm right there with ya Boomer... SERIOUSLY excited!

:yeahthat: Can't wait for draft day..

I just don't see Nick giving up the picks to make that type of deal happen. Look at the past six years of drafts this team has had. We currently don't have a single player on this team from the 1999 and 2000 drafts, and we have only one from the 2001 draft. That is striking out big time in the draft. Probably the worst over that span in the league. This team only has five picks in this draft, and I just don't see Nick giving up any of those picks.

KB21 said:
I just don't see Nick giving up the picks to make that type of deal happen. Look at the past six years of drafts this team has had. We currently don't have a single player on this team from the 1999 and 2000 drafts, and we have only one from the 2001 draft. That is striking out big time in the draft. Probably the worst over that span in the league. This team only has five picks in this draft, and I just don't see Nick giving up any of those picks.

I agree with this too but we can get those picks back via a Surtain trade and/or trading out of the #2 spot

FiN.in.RI said:
I agree with this too but we can get those picks back via a Surtain trade and/or trading out of the #2 spot

Me too. As long as our net draft picks work out as they are now and the value is there, I'd be happy.

I believe KB21 is right. The draft picks are too important to building a younger team for the future that I don't see Saban making deals that severely limit our draft picks.

Back
Top Bottom