Woo, just bought a new Dan Marino jersey. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Woo, just bought a new Dan Marino jersey.

Stratman Tigers

Active Roster
Reaction score
For 26 dollars, I'd say this aint a bad deal. My old Marino jersey is torn apart, and I've needed a new one for years. I'd rather have gotten a white one from his last couple seasons, but can't go wrong with the early 90's look.

clear.gif

Nice.. I got a 94 throwback Mitchell & Ness from Norm the Jersey guy, reputable Authentic jersey seller in upstate NY for $80. Best deal I got was for a 99 Jason Taylor from AJ Wright's in Utica, NY for $20! It was Authentic and probably from the 07 season right before he became a Redskin. No one must have told them HE'S BACK! Their stupidity was my gain.

For 26 dollars, I'd say this aint a bad deal. My old Marino jersey is torn apart, and I've needed a new one for years. I'd rather have gotten a white one from his last couple seasons, but can't go wrong with the early 90's look.

clear.gif

I have a white one from his last few seasons if you want to trade (assuming it's an XL).

Dang, I'm a medium. It seems like every jersey out there is an XL or XXL or something. I have a large Ronnie Brown that was a gift, and it looks like I'm wearing a nightgown or something.

If anyone wants a Marino jersey that no one wears (probably because they wouldn't be caught dead in it) check out one of these http://www.jersey101.com/en/products.asp?typeid=178&page=2 The Marino McDonalds Jerseys :lol: for $25....Jersey101.com also has most of the rookies and newer stitched jerseys for $38. They have all sports, I don't know if everyone knows about that site already, it is worth a look if you don't.

I got one of the Mitchell and Ness ones from the 84 season. I don't really wear it because I'm afraid of what might happen to it at the bar.

I don't really wear it because I'm afraid of what might happen to it at the bar.

Beer, Liquor, Food, Vomit, Urine, Dirt, and last but not least, blood!

I hope I avoid all that tonight at the Hard Rock.. :(

I have a 4 brand new Marino jerseys that I bought to get a good deal on one. The more I bought the lower the price. I figured I'd sell them or give them away for Christmas. PM if anybody is interested only $26. Look sweet.

I would love to have one of those authentic NFL jerseys with the number 72 and the word PERFECTION on the back. I think that'll be really cool.

I have a 4 brand new Marino jerseys that I bought to get a good deal on one. The more I bought the lower the price. I figured I'd sell them or give them away for Christmas. PM if anybody is interested only $26. Look sweet.

What do they look like?

Back
Top Bottom