Wood/Strock 03? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wood/Strock 03?

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
Why not?.....These two are Don Strock and David Woodley all over again. Fiedler is the scrambling Woodley and Griese is the pocket passing Strock. All four are and were notoriously streaky. So, why not rotate QBs and play the hot hand?

It worked before.:D

good idea....i thought about this earlier in the season.......keep teams guessing on who will play and interchange them........but i guess thats not gonna happen.

i have been a fiedler basher and lover at the same time.......he has his strengths but i think griese is a better leader with a better arm...

our O-line is the missing link though ......griese throwing off of his back foot was a bit scary and that was just SD ......but he played as close to perfect as anyone could ask

sorry if i went off topic

Pfffff, topic smopic. Don't worry about it. :D

Strock was a much better passer than Woodley too. But I think you underestimate Fiedler's leadership abilities. If the team respects both players it won't divide the team right? It may just provide a spark when needed just like it did before. Woodley was the starter and if he failed to get anything going Strock came in like a relief pitcher and it usually worked like a charm. I think the situation is prime for considering this idea.

thanks for sharing DD :D....but, what do you think of the idea?

i actually was thinking this last night where you put JF in the first half and BG in second to finish people off. the only problem is norv wasnt really using jay rolling out at all so it wouldnt work. plus our linemen arent smart or athletic enough to handle it on the fly. i think it would be gtreat though if we did something noone hs ever done before like running two plays at a time in a hurry up and then huddle type thing. really throw defenses off.

I was thinking

More on the lines of.

In 72' Greise broke his leg and Earl Morrell came in and kept good care of the team untill Greise was ready to Guide us to the promised land. Fade to 03' and Fiedler hurts his leg and Greise keeps us on track untill Fiedler is ready to come back. Coincidence??? I think not.

Griese played better in one game then Fiedler has all year :rolleyes:

And I like Jay.

signed earl morrell card from that season?

i have one

SWEET

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
signed earl morrell card from that season?

i have one

I only need a few tops to complete '72.

Feise?
No, that name stinks...
(ouch, sorry had to do it)

Back
Top Bottom