Woodley says the Bengals and Patriots are going to lay down this week. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Woodley says the Bengals and Patriots are going to lay down this week.

PHANTASTIC 13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Check this out.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=478274

Woodley probably thinks the Dolphins players will lay down as well. He pretty much thinks a win over the Dolphins is a lock...this should be posted in the locker room, this guy is arrogant.:err:
It's time for the Dolphins to burst the Steelers bubble.:pop:
Time to play the Grinch and ruin their Christmas, give them a lump of coal in their stocking. :hump:;):chuckle:

He sure has a big mouth for a team that lost to the Raiders, Chiefs, and Browns. "Come on man!"

He said it to fire them up and beat the teams the steelers need to lose to get in. If the steelers beat us, and the Jets and Houston win.....steelers are still out. Thats y hes talking, pretty smart effort, wont effect those teams plans tho.

He's right, the Pats and Bengals will lay down. I would to if I were in their positions. Either team will be affected by his comments and probbly just laugh at him. The Dolphins however will not lay down, that's not how this team is. We will fight the Steelers with everything we've got although it may not be enough. Pittsburgh will miss the playoffs but so will we. If we had just taken care of the Titans and Texans, like the Jets did, we'd be sitting pretty.

They have no right to complain considering they dropped 5 in a row from mid November thru mid December. You can't lose 5 games in a row at any point in a season and expect to be a playoff team. You're supposed to be playing your best football at this time of the year...I don't consider losing to the Chiefs, Raiders and Browns as playing your best football.

If the Bengals and Pats lay down this week...who cares. They've earned the right to prepare for the playoffs however they choose. If that means resting players...so be it.

What I got from all this was that Woodley seemed to think the Dolphins game was a lock for the Steelers. He seems to think that the Dolphins are push overs. I hope the Phins give the Steelers a cold dose of reality Sunday and knock them out of the play off picture...that way he doesn't have to worry about what the Patriots and Bengals do Sunday.:up:

Hey Lamarr, if your team was able to, you know.. WIN the games they were supposed to win (i/e Oakland, Kansas City and Cleveland), this discussion wouldn't be happening.

Also, let's overlook Miami. Please do. I'll be happy to see the Phins burst your bubble.

Back
Top Bottom