woody paige classic comment on cold pizza | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

woody paige classic comment on cold pizza

aj13

Long time listner, first time caller
Reaction score
woody and skip were arguing as usual...this time, woody said the chargers and 49ers would both benefit from trading rivers for the first pick...

skip as always was the combative...and he said that drew brees reached his ceiling...

woody's reply??? if you reached a ceiling that high wed have a better show every day...

it was classic paige...

i never really liked skip. Half the time he has no idea what he is talking about. At least woody paige pays attention to detail. I may not like his opinions but he knows what he is talking about rather than skip

Skip does have a point. The Chargers GM has repeatedly said that he doesnt want to give up Rivers and will use the franchise tag on Brees more than once while saving Rivers.

aj13 said:
woody and skip were arguing as usual...this time, woody said the chargers and 49ers would both benefit from trading rivers for the first pick...

skip as always was the combative...and he said that drew brees reached his ceiling...

woody's reply??? if you reached a ceiling that high wed have a better show every day...

it was classic paige...

:roflmao::roflmao:

Skip has quickly become a pompous as$.
What the hell does he know where Brees's "ceiling" is. The kid is young and could have a long successful career with bigger seasons than 04.
But then he could completely crash and be a one year wonder, but I don't know and niether does he.

I like Bayless because he is one of the few guys willing to criticize an athlete. He doesn't hold back, and whether he is right or wrong it is refreshing. As for Paige, the guy is intolerable. If I see that moron on the TV, I turn immediately.

Back
Top Bottom