woody paige ESPN2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

woody paige ESPN2

ASUFinFan

I gotta stop her from doing that
Reaction score
just said that he thinks Titans take Cutler with the 3rd pick, lienart to the saints, and bush to the texans #1. what does woody paige know, but i know that im with some of you guys in that im wishin he can last to our pick.

Jay Cutler that is, they also said DeAngelo Williams 5th, i dont remember what he said 4th my brother was talking

And people told me I was crazy comparing him to Rivers! :lol: I hope that doesn't happen!

Unless Cutler has an average showing coming up to the draft in the Senior Bowl etc, he won't be there when we pick at #16.

Woody Paige doesn't know ****, but we do have to worry about Cutler going before we pick. He's getting way too much hype, I'm starting to think that the only way we get him is if he looks pedestrian during the senior bowl and combine. Let's all pray that he does.

ASUFinFan said:
just said that he thinks Titans take Cutler with the 3rd pick, lienart to the saints, and bush to the texans #1. what does woody paige know, but i know that im with some of you guys in that im wishin he can last to our pick.

Hard to believe...Fishypete said he'd be there in the 2nd round. Could he be wrong??? NO WAY!!!:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom