Woody's coming, no he's not..Woody's coming, no he's not | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Woody's coming, no he's not..Woody's coming, no he's not

Gladsadmad

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports...tions/friday/sports_0474ef0f4388f0000010.html

"We've been in constant communication with the Dolphins," Damien Woody's agent Ben Dogra said Thursday night from his St. Louis office. "We hope to keep things open and get down to Miami."

Straight from the source. This is getting crazy. Tait's coming, Tait to Chicago. Moss is coming, no he's not. Is the off-season always this nuts?

Only thing crazier then the start of FA, are the fans at the start of FA.

this is my first finheaven off season and boy is it more exciting than watching espn and waiting for miamidolphins.com updates:mad:

but on a side note, I have already lost five years of my life and I found my first grey hair :cry:

Free Agency does these things. I am surprised that Tait left w/o a contract offer from us....that worries me, maube Tait isn't all he's cracked up to be. Offensive line isn't my specialty. I will say this, if a player goes to another team first, and signs right away before going to another interview with another team, there is nothing we can do about that. That's the players fault. You know how it is. Cash is being thrown their way so fast, it's hard to say "NO" and move on to chek things out at other places before making a decision.

Originally posted by Stamos
Only thing crazier then the start of FA, are the fans at the start of FA.

It just doesn't make any sense to me why players wouldn't want to play in Miami given the fact that IT'S MIAMI, there's no state tax, beautiful weather, Ricky Williams, a Top3 D.......

I'm tellin' ya.........it all boils back to the fact that alot of players view our team as a bunch of arrogant pr*cks..........

I don't even want to hear that they might not like Wanny and our FO ............c'mon, is the Detroit FO any better??????? Look at that clown Matt Millen......... why would a guy want to play for that pathetic squad out in Detroit???? I guess when it comes down to it Woody already has 2 SB rings, so that's not his biggest incentive anymore........plus I'm sure he doesn't want to face his old war-mates.

Back
Top Bottom