WooooHooooh | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WooooHooooh

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
Were You guys watching the Channel 7 Sports Wrap? Drew Rosenhaus just answered my tweet question on TV :) Even posted my picture lol.

Sorry i know its dorky but it was cool to me :)

Were You guys watching the Channel 7 Sports Wrap? Drew Rosenhaus just answered my tweet question on TV :) Even posted my picture lol.

thats tite bro what did you ask him?

I asked him who he thought the Fins were going to be watching closely in the upcomming combine.

He answered Dez Bryant, McClain, Terrence Cody and couldnt remember the last two was still in shock i was on tv :)

clear.gif

Anchor: Chubby from finheaven.com asked Drew Rosenhaus (insert picture of Chubby) Who the fins are going to be looking at in the combine?

Drew: Dez Bryant, McClain, Terrence Cody and I dont remember what I was going to say because Chubby was in shock!

Anchor: And now a robbery in west palm beach at a local 7-11... check out this video folks... (insert ridiculous video)

Thats just a thank you to local news stations. Cool story Chubby, you probably asked one of the more relevant questions.

That's sick man! Hopefully you were looking your best in that picture! haha no worries though.

They should have a broadcast where Drew (ONLY Drew) talks NFL: The Drew Rosenhaus Show! That'll be cool listening to all that insider stuff.

Seriously folks, if anyone has this recorded or knows how I can get a copy please let me know.
Chubbs

Back
Top Bottom