Wooooooooooooooo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wooooooooooooooo

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Normally I don't start these during the offseaso, but THE NFL DRAFT IS LESS THAN 48 HOURS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's time to get some solid *** players (or not) but Thursday is the first time we will get to introduce new players on the team!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Heat game tomorrow night...draft on Thursday night. I'll be dropping into the liquor store tomorrow afternoon to pick up some reserve Vodka just in case we blow the pick.

can't wait for us to trade down and pick up a cornfed offensive guard :p

I got 3 finals on Thursday.

Have a night class Thursday night. Will probably miss the first 45 mins or so.

feels_bad_man-1.jpg

I got 3 finals on Thursday.

I had one Monday, two today, one tomorrow, and one on Thursday. Thankfully the draft will be the only thing I get to focus on after Thursday afternoon because I'll be done with class until Summer A begins lol

Heat game tomorrow night...draft on Thursday night. I'll be dropping into the liquor store tomorrow afternoon to pick up some reserve Vodka just in case we blow the pick.
Got my scotch and Licor 43 ready.

Have a night class Thursday night. Will probably miss the first 45 mins or so.

feels_bad_man-1.jpg

The good thing is that in NFL draft time missing 45 minutes is only like 4 picks. So you'll get home in plenty of time to see the Phins botch pick #15

Back
Top Bottom