Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Its the dawn of a new day in the new dolphins era. Lets load up at QB, OL, TE, WR and DB's today. Starters needed at QB(Green), OL and DB. (Possibly TE too). I want a couple more day one picks. We need quantity.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I dont know why, but i'm not as excited as i was in recent years. I was more excited last year when we had the 17th pick, now we have the 9th and have a chance to get a solid starting player and eh.....

Maybe it's because of all the let downs we've had in the draft over the last 10 years that ruins my optimism.....

Here's to hoping we finally get something good.

:goof: :ninja: :boohoo: :tantrum: :fire: :err: :D

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Woo!.. I need to stop watching the clock! Time.... so..... slooooooow..... :loco:

I dont know why, but i'm not as excited as i was in recent years. I was more excited last year when we had the 17th pick, now we have the 9th and have a chance to get a solid starting player and eh.....

Maybe it's because of all the let downs we've had in the draft over the last 10 years that ruins my optimism.....

Here's to hoping we finally get something good.

Very true but we got Randy running the show now though and that's very exciting......

It's been a long time coming, Let's Go Phins....Yea baby.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:thewave::thewave::thewave:

Back
Top Bottom