Word is that the Skins are after Johnson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Word is that the Skins are after Johnson

TheAnswer385

STAY LOW RUN FREE
Reaction score
On mike and mike in the morning they are talking about how the skins are inquiring about Chad Johnson. Drew Rosenhouse (sp) is trien to quietly get a deal done. They said it will take a late 1st and a 3rd or 2 2nd round picks and a fourth. Something along those lines.

Parcells lets go after him but not for those high prices

He's going to be a Redskin. Washington has no respect or patience for the draft, they've had a win now mentality and they never win.

If Cincy is lucky, they will get a 1st, conditional 3rd, and a second day pick out of it. That's how pathetic the Redskins are.

He's going to be a Redskin. Washington has no respect or patience for the draft, they've had a win now mentality and they never win.

If Cincy is lucky, they will get a 1st, conditional 3rd, and a second day pick out of it. That's how pathetic the Redskins are.

Sad but true. The Redskins are always overpaying whether it be in trades or free agency. I still get a good laugh when I think about how they made Adam Archuleta the highest paid safety in the league a couple years ago. WR has been one of their unluckiest spots too. They've already overpayed Randle El and Brandon Lloyd and imo got the raw end of the deal when they traded L.Coles for S.Moss. Still, I could totally see them pulling the trigger on this trade.

Back
Top Bottom