Word on Berryman or Dixon? Suppl Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Word on Berryman or Dixon? Suppl Draft

PhinsRock

Practice Squad
Reaction score
OK we didn't get Brooks, if Saban didn't want to give up that much for him I'm not going to argue. But now I wonder has anyone heard if Berryman or Dixon were drafted in Supplemental Draft? Is the SD over? Would appreciate learning, and if nobody took either one, then can we just go sign one of them?

PhinsRock said:
OK we didn't get Brooks, if Saban didn't want to give up that much for him I'm not going to argue. But now I wonder has anyone heard if Berryman or Dixon were drafted in Supplemental Draft? Is the SD over? Would appreciate learning, and if nobody took either one, then can we just go sign one of them?
no they werent drafted, they are free agents

Winbaby#23 said:
no they werent drafted, they are free agents

Cool, meaning we could get either one (or even both) and not have to give up any future pick(s).

Do you think Saban will sign either one of them?

PhinsRock said:
Cool, meaning we could get either one (or even both) and not have to give up any future pick(s).

Do you think Saban will sign either one of them?

I think they will go after Berryman. We've still got a 7th LB spot that is wide open between a bunch of UDFA scrubs.

ckparrothead said:
I think they will go after Berryman. We've still got a 7th LB spot that is wide open between a bunch of UDFA scrubs.

I would love Dixon!! His physical stats are unreal. What are your thoughts CK?

Bowl_Bound said:
I would love Dixon!! His physical stats are unreal. What are your thoughts CK?
His physical stats did not live up to the hype during his pro day. I wouldn't be suprised if no one picks him up.

Back
Top Bottom