Word out of SF is Smith will be their pick!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Word out of SF is Smith will be their pick!!

Roman529 said:
If they take Smith, I would grab Aaron Rodgers...we can always get a RB later on.....OR take Ronnie Brown with the #2 and Adrian McPherson later on. :)

I agree either one of the QB's would be great here and i actually prefer Rodgers....but i dont think Saban wants him so in order to get a QB i think Smith is the only guy Saban wants among the 2 QB's available. RB's are a dime a dozen and in this draft there are 10 guys that will be available 2nd-4th round that will be great additions. QB is our most pressing need.

dougfinsfan72 said:
The ESPN guy that will be covering the 49ers during the draft says right now Alex Smith is their choice regardless of signability!

That leaves us with Rogers, Edwards, Brown, C Williams, M Williams, and Benson if we keep the second pick of the draft. By the way, Texas LB Johnson says Benson is the hardest running back he's had to try tackle. Says he can give you one leg, take it away, then he's gone. If it were not for his off the field problems I'd rate him with Cadillac. He seems to be running hard all the time and Cadillac on his highlights was almost impossible to bring down, ala Barry and OJ.

This draft is one of the most difficult ever. Picking at number two is like choosing a wife between the nice girl who can cook but only wants to do it in the missionary and the bad girl who you'll be thinking about when making love to the nice girl.

Help me out fellas, who should I pick.

Look, the 9er are putting out this crap about Smith because when Rogers made it public knowledge he'd give the 9ers a discount, it blew any mystery about who they would draft. This Smith line is so they don't damage their chance to trade down.

By the way, you marry the nice girl that can cook, and then nail the bad girl later anyway... :evil:

My question is, is that if the 9ers are going to take Smith and thats the guy Saban wants...Will the Fins trade up a spot to get that Franchise QB. I mean how often do you expect this team to be picking in the top 3? This will defenitely be an interesting draft next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just reported on NFL Network as well- pending negotiation of a contract obviously.

Back
Top Bottom