Word out of SF is Smith will be their pick!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Word out of SF is Smith will be their pick!!

dougfinsfan72

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The ESPN guy that will be covering the 49ers during the draft says right now Alex Smith is their choice regardless of signability!

That leaves us with Rogers, Edwards, Brown, C Williams, M Williams, and Benson if we keep the second pick of the draft. By the way, Texas LB Johnson says Benson is the hardest running back he's had to try tackle. Says he can give you one leg, take it away, then he's gone. If it were not for his off the field problems I'd rate him with Cadillac. He seems to be running hard all the time and Cadillac on his highlights was almost impossible to bring down, ala Barry and OJ.

This draft is one of the most difficult ever. Picking at number two is like choosing a wife between the nice girl who can cook but only wants to do it in the missionary and the bad girl who you'll be thinking about when making love to the nice girl.

Help me out fellas, who should I pick.

I wonder who TB and Minny really want? Is it Alex Smith or Braylon Edwards.
SF could ruin our plans to trade down if Smith is the covetted one but I have a strange feeling it is Edwards they both want! I hope I am right then it wont matter what QB SF choose!

I don't think so, i think the 9'ers want to sign their man, and not have to go through a fiasco, if they were smart the would.

dougfinsfan72 said:
The ESPN guy that will be covering the 49ers during the draft says right now Alex Smith is their choice regardless of signability!

That leaves us with Rogers, Edwards, Brown, C Williams, M Williams, and Benson if we keep the second pick of the draft. By the way, Texas LB Johnson says Benson is the hardest running back he's had to try tackle. Says he can give you one leg, take it away, then he's gone. If it were not for his off the field problems I'd rate him with Cadillac. He seems to be running hard all the time and Cadillac on his highlights was almost impossible to bring down, ala Barry and OJ.

This draft is one of the most difficult ever. Picking at number two is like choosing a wife between the nice girl who can cook but only wants to do it in the missionary and the bad girl who you'll be thinking about when making love to the nice girl.

Help me out fellas, who should I pick.

take a punter!

Link??? or name of ESPN guy. Been listening to espn all day at work and have not heard a thing and I live in CA.

I think that all teams have Smith with a slightly higher grade than Rodgers, but the grades are so close i think San Fran will take the guy who will give them the best deal...$$

Trust in Boomer. Smith is the 49ers man unless there is a trade.

I still say TB will trade up for Braylon Edwards. I think their interest in Smith is a huge smokescreen and they really have the intention of trading up for Edwards- and the Vikings know this very well, which is why their interest has been sparked.

Not to worry- no matter what the niners do, Fins will be trading down.

Get a HOT,NICE girl who can cook! Don't even think of committing until you've found her. I see us trading down and that's fine in this draft. We may even trade down more than once.

Dolfan1000 said:
Not to worry- no matter what the niners do, Fins will be trading down.

im sure of it

If they take Smith, I would grab Aaron Rodgers...we can always get a RB later on.....OR take Ronnie Brown with the #2 and Adrian McPherson later on. :)

Back
Top Bottom