Word Up Here In Philly Is... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Word Up Here In Philly Is...

XxFiN FaNxX

Phish Phan In Philly
Reaction score
whoever said that thing about Rosenhaus was rite...eagle fans up here are on the brink of riot because of this whole TO debacle, a friend told me today that he heard on the radio that TO was being traded to guess who...Miami for...lol get this Zach Thomas and our 2nd pick...its amazing how much trouble an agent brings to a player and a team.

Can they atleast come up better then that? They should of said that we traded a atleast a sandwich for TO and maybe add some cookies along with it.

Philly really loves TO right now so I think he is staying an Eagle

PhinDude88 said:
Can they atleast come up better then that? They should of said that we traded a atleast a sandwich for TO and maybe add some cookies along with it.

No way RS would talk Saban outta it...

They did say on NFL radio today that TO made the comment that he wasn't the one tired at the end of the Super Bowl, that should make things interesting in Philly.

The Eagles are now experiencing the rest of the story. The well known baggage that came along with TO's amazing abilities....

I doubt that the Eagles or TO would want a trade to be done IMO. The Eagles became a better team with TO in their and TO knows that he will get the ball alot with the Eagles.

PhinPhreak said:
They did say on NFL radio today that TO made the comment that he wasn't the one tired at the end of the Super Bowl, that should make things interesting in Philly.

:lol: Ohhh yeah.. I would say the same thing if I was TO.

phinphan11 said:
The cap hhit would be crippling for the Eagles... not happenin....

no it wouldn't. they already paid out most of his bonus in the form of a 6.8 million roster bonus last year.

and the Zach thing makes no sense either. They have Trotter...I know this was just wishful thinking on Eagles fans part, but just the thought of someone being stupid enough to come up with this baffles the mind.

How could they possibly think that someone who said "I love me some me" would ever last a second in Sabans locker room?

whatever dumbazz thought of this hypothetical has been playing WAY too much Madden.

We dont have a 2nd rder and if Saban gives up the #2 overall for a 30 yo I would fire him immediately.

Dudeman said:
and the Zach thing makes no sense either. They have Trotter...I know this was just wishful thinking on Eagles fans part, but just the thought of someone being stupid enough to come up with this baffles the mind.

Actually Johnson's schemes require some good LB's which he really doesn't have right now. Chances are they are drafting a LB in their first 3 picks.

Back
Top Bottom