Words Saban will use today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Words Saban will use today

"We trade Surtain for a second round pick this year from...Titans, Raiders or Bears" that would be sweet music.

He's actually been dropping a few "standpoints" since taking over. It's quite frightening.

BassFin said:
He's actually been dropping a few "standpoints" since taking over. It's quite frightening.

I noticed that in his first press conference. :roflmao:

"competition," "earn playing time/starter's role," "process," "value," "more draft picks," "needs," "opportunity," "investigate every possibility," "not rule it out," "live up to certain standards."

'Bellicheck is my punk b!tch" Thats the one I'm rooting for.

Other personal favorites that I'll be hoping for is:
"We might finally get a chance to fix Fiedlers ears and nose for him if he plays against us."

"Bruschi hasn't begun to know chest pains when we come to town."

"So when the h@ll is someone going to tell Herm Edwards that he's Dungy's twin?"

"Mr. Huizenga likes me so much he's letting me perform dermabrasion on that 4X4 trail face of his"

Can anyone tell I'm bored as ****?

From a STANDPOINT RELATIVE TO THIS WINNING PROCESS, I would like to get VALUE for MY WIFE. That is something that I WOULD NOT RULE OUT. Trading down to STOCKPILE PICKS is something that I would be WILLING TO INVESTIGATE. I may even be OPEN TO THAT POSSIBILITY. (No, he won't say this, I was just trying to cram in some of his favorite words in a sentence.)

Back
Top Bottom