World Bowl Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

World Bowl Thread

PhinKev

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We have three players in this game, all for Berlin. Winston Taylor (LB), Jack Hunt(S) and Tony Pape(RT).

So far Hunt has missed a tackle, Taylor was invisible at LB. Not too promising, but it should be interesting to watch Pape at RT. He has had a good season.

Does anyone here think that OT T. Pape could emerge this off-season and end up starting for the Phinz???....

I've been hearing positive things about his development in NFLE this year. Another Spielman future standout???....

PHINZ RULE!!!

BLITZKRIEG said:
Does anyone here think that OT T. Pape could emerge this off-season and end up starting for the Phinz???....

I've been hearing positive things about his development in NFLE this year. Another Spielman future standout???....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Who are the other standouts? I forget.

I'm sure Tony has really improved and can probably be productive, but as far as starting, I just don't see anyone who he would start in front of right now. It's nice to see how he's developed though and hopefully he can contribute for us in a positive way this season.

wyo said:
Who are the other standouts? I forget.

Hadnot / Poole / Pope / Bua....

Don't cross V. Carey off that list just yet either. RS's first draft as our GM was pretty damn solid IMO. If T. Pape can make an impact, I'll be very impressed...

You think our 2004 draft was garbage or something???....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Not garbage. Just that standout might not be the right word either. So far none of these names have shown us that they are more than backups. I am a big supporter of all of them and hope they do well. It just seemed you were giving Speilman props for all these future pro bowl players- that might not even start or make the team for that matter.

It's on Fox. So far, I'd have to say I doubt any of them makes the team.

wyo said:
Not garbage. Just that standout might not be the right word either. So far none of these names have shown us that they are more than backups. I am a big supporter of all of them and hope they do well. It just seemed you were giving Speilman props for all these future pro bowl players- that might not even start or make the team for that matter.

I am giving Spielman props for this work in the 2004 draft. It was one of our best drafts in years. Dave never had a draft that produced as many players who made an immediate impact. Most of his players turned out to be garbage.

That's just my opinion. RS did a fine job drafting in 2004....

PHINZ RULE!!!

BLITZKRIEG said:
I am giving Spielman props for this work in the 2004 draft. It was one of our best drafts in years. Dave never had a draft that produced as many players who made an immediate impact. Most of his players turned out to be garbage.

That's just my opinion. RS did a fine job drafting in 2004....

PHINZ RULE!!!

I think it is probably a bit early to really say how good the draft was or was not. We'll see.

BLITZKRIEG said:
Hadnot / Poole / Pope / Bua....

Don't cross V. Carey off that list just yet either. RS's first draft as our GM was pretty damn solid IMO. If T. Pape can make an impact, I'll be very impressed...

You think our 2004 draft was garbage or something???....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Speilman did well with the draft because he's a good scout for talent. He just couldn't handle the business aspects of being a GM. Pape has some hope on our roster.

Was anybody esle really impressed with Ragone. He wouldnt be a bad QB for us to try to groom, not sayin we should get him cause we have 4 QB's, but if we had room on the roster for him and the situation was right i think it would be a good thing for us.

I can't believe Berlin lost. :cry: They almost won the game there with that amazing final drive, but came up just short. Would have been nice to see Pape return to South Florida as a champion of NFLE.

That was a good game.. nice attempt of a come back by Berlin. Just imagine how that WR must feel that dropped that pass on the last drive in the back of the end zone.

Back
Top Bottom