worst AFC team other than titans or browns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

worst AFC team other than titans or browns

ch19079

Dolphin, its whats for dinner
Reaction score
we all know the titans will suck
and the browns are a safe bet to suck.
so which team do you think will be the worst in the AFC, other than those 2?
and explain why...

here is a list of AFC teams:
pats
jets
bills
fins
steelers
ravens
bengals
colts
jags
texans
chargers
broncoes
Kansas City
oakland

tough *** quesitons, the AFC will be tough this year... it'll be like 2002 when all but like 3 teams were fighting for a playoff spot still with 2 games left...

if i had to pick from that list, id say
oakland (i think their defense actually get worse)
jags (if no fred taylor they'll have problems)
bills (im sorry not being bias but QB starting for the first time will be growing pains)

Either the Broncos or Bills imo.. Honestly.. For the Bills it all depends on Losman, but I think they took a step back this offseason, and will not have a good year.. The Broncos have been steadily declining, and ratface wont know what to do in the revamped AFC West.

arsenal said:
bills (im sorry not being bias but QB starting for the first time will be growing pains)
Fins, having Feely learn a new system will be growing pains :lol:

I have to go with the Broncos... There D is terrible besides Champ Bailey and Plummer is on the same level as Fiedler. They have been one of the most over rated teams the past couple of years (like the fins) and I think they will tank this year (just like we did last year) but not as bad... probably around the 6-10 range...

Nasty

I'm going to go with Oakland. They are a group of individuals who NO coach could possibly make into a TEAM. And Norv Turner doesn't exactly have a great track record as a head coach. No way will this team mesh. They will self destruct some time during camp. =) Seriously there are way to many "ME" players on the Raiders for them to be successful. Especially considering Turner is a "soft" coach. It would take Parcells or Shula to make this group a team.

Justasportsfan said:
you just found out why i posted this topic.

:hide:

i think oakland will be bad, but Collins is good. and they now have very good WRs. (maybe the best 2 WR tandom).

and the broncoes can always make a bum RB in to a 1300 yard guy, but they alwyas trade him and draft another on ein the 3rd... :confused2

Broncos...They bought the entire browns really bad defensive line, and then drafted 3..thats right three corners in the draft, AS THEIR FIRST THREE PICKS!! John lynch is getting older, Tatum bell is great until you realize he couldnt catch a nerf ball with with velcro and Stick-em covering his entire body. Their running sytem is slowly fading away as they add bigger offensive lineman now that gibbs is gone.

hdjetta6316 said:
Broncos...They bought the entire browns really bad defensive line, and then drafted 3..thats right three corners in the draft, AS THEIR FIRST THREE PICKS!! John lynch is getting older, Tatum bell is great until you realize he couldnt catch a nerf ball with with velcro and Stick-em covering his entire body. Their running sytem is slowly fading away as they add bigger offensive lineman now that gibbs is gone.
Exactly. Also their recieving corps isn't that great with Smith continually declining Lelie never living up to his potential and Rice not being himself for a long time now and the West will rival the East in terms of being pretty rough from top to bottom. I see them going 5-11/6-10.

ch19079 said:
you just found out why i posted this topic.

:hide:

Yup, it is pretty obvious that Bills fans will favor the Bills, while Dolphins will favor the Dolphins....what did you expect :confused: :D

Justasportsfan said:

Dam man, you got like 11,000 posts on a fins message board when you're bills fans..I post often and I'm far from being even in 1,000 posts mark ..What's the deal man? Are u a dolfan or what?

BenchFiedler said:
..What's the deal man? Are u a dolfan or what?
someone's got to educate some of these finfans around here. It's a hard job but someone's gotta do it. :D

Oakland, Denver, and the Phins are my guess

The Titans will have the worst record IMO, you already mentioned them

Justasportsfan said:
Talk about an unbiased view, not!!! Justa loves to bash the fins

Back
Top Bottom