Worst Dolphin QBs of all time | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst Dolphin QBs of all time

I apoligize for the comment. I 'm not racist I was trying to be funny thats all (Yeah it didnt work). It was an immature and stupid thing to do. I'll save my insults for only Jets, Pats, and Bills fans.

Well since I'm young and my memories of the Phins only go back so far, I have to go with Ray Lucas. His complete and utter meltdown was very damaging for our playoff hopes. Didn't he throw like three interceptions in the Buffalo game all to Nate Clements? I don't think I ever missed Fiedler before like I did during the Ray Lucas span.

RAY LUCAS....and as far as David Woodley...he got us to a Superbowl and did the best with what he had R.I.P.

kingnate85 said:
Well since I'm young and my memories of the Phins only go back so far, I have to go with Ray Lucas. His complete and utter meltdown was very damaging for our playoff hopes. Didn't he throw like three interceptions in the Buffalo game all to Nate Clements? I don't think I ever missed Fiedler before like I did during the Ray Lucas span.

I *think* it was 5 ints and a fumble. The fumble may have been on Ricky but there was a screwey exchange there and it seems like he tripped over an OL's foot on that one. The SICKEST part of that game is despite all those TOs, we were still in the game up until well into the fourth quarter.

:shakeno:

I'm gonna take alot of heat for this but what the hell, Marino was an incredible Quarterback, BUT when he was nearing the end of his career(his last 2 or 3 years) well he played like **** in some games, but I guess that is natural for an old guy, even another great Qb like Joe Montana played ****y towards the end of his career.

oh, and Fiedler gets honorable mention as worst Playoff QB for the Dolphins.

in only 3 playoff games, had a 1 TD - 7 int ratio, and also had a few lost fumbles as well.

Agua said:
:eek: Wow ... glad I wasn't watching Phin ball back then.

I was and it wasn't as bad as it seems. Only four years. There was always hope for next year and improvement. As you well know, back then new franchises were built from has beens and a sprinkling of high draft choices if the organization had an eye for talent.

how about joe theismann we traded and ron jaworski he backed up marino for a year. I hate both of these guys and think they should be banned from tv.

Ray Lucas and Rick Norton both terrible especially Lucas ciz of him we lost the division title and our playoff berth

Didn`t we have Dan McGwire for awhile? A 6`8" waste of space, the guy did nothing when came into the league with Seattle, and granted we had Marino when we got him, but he didn`t stay here very long either.

As for Pederson, any QB that gets Shula the all-time record for career wins is OK in my book.

Exactly!!! Pederson was actually a pretty good back up. He didn't lose his composure very easily.

i actually think that it was AJ feeley- not only didnt he have the talent and didnt want to be taught-but he didnt play with heart

Back
Top Bottom