Worst interception of the week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst interception of the week

brumdog44

Club Member
Reaction score
I thought Tua played well today despite the two picks. I think Carson Wentz just bailed out Tua for worst pick of the week, though.

I thought Tua played well today despite the two picks. I think Carson Wentz just bailed out Tua for worst pick of the week, though.

There was the "tuck" rule and this fell under the "f*ck" rule, which is...f*ck, no one can be that bad, we have to change that to a fumble.

Yeah, I saw after the game it was officially listed as a fumble. But my God, what was Wentz thinking there? (and yes, I know Tua's second int you could say the same, but at least I can see Tua's flawed thinking on his)

Ryan Tannehill threw 2 of the worst interceptions I’ve seen all year today and somehow his team won.

His receivers are big, strong, physical guys that get separation and break tackles after they catch the ball. A.J. Brown plays the WR position with a defensive player’s mentality.

If Wentz doesn't lose the ball thats probably a TD.

Stupid play obviously near the endzone like that unless its 4th and goal and you HAVE to get rid of it though.

Yesterday Wentz said "I'll call my crappy INT against the 49ers and raise you a 2 yard pick six and an INT in OT.....

Back
Top Bottom