Worst mock draft of the year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst mock draft of the year

PhinPhan910

Active Roster
Reaction score
Not counting the QB situation, he does hit team needs pretty well, just with the wrong players.

also, Ive found the worst comment regarding the worst mock draft

Posted by D3murf on Feb 14th, 2010
Alot of this is pretty good. I'm not going to call this the worst ever, like some of you Couch potatoes are. The draft hasn't even happened, disagree and keep it moving..Discrepancies--
My first is with the Browns pick. I doubt they would take a RB with that pick, James Davis was injured last yr, he might have had the best preseason out of all the RB's on that team.

Denver: Taking another DE from the Gators seems scary after the Jarvis Moss debacle!

Miami: Watched like 10 of their games this yr--the ILB's are good. (Crowder/Ayodele) I think Saftey was the Achilles heel. They could use a real #1 receiver too. Bess is top 3 slot guy in the league!

My Falcons: I'm a season ticket holder. Our young Cb's stepped up at the end of the season. We had two veteran CB's on IR (Hutchins/B.Williams) As a matter of fact we have way too many Cb's! (Houston/Grimes/Owens/C.Jackson/Williams/Hutchins) We need a Pass Rush! Jamaal Anderson flopped! Biermann is decent. Abraham went from 16 sacks to 5. We also could use an Explosive player on offense. (Norwood is too injury prone) Mccluster/Spiller/Tate style player. A young TE as well...

All i can give that is a.... :bobdole:

Back
Top Bottom