Worst opening half in Dolphins history? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst opening half in Dolphins history?

Stop going to games, don’t buy merchandise. Ive been boycotting for years now. When the team loses money because of a **** product, they’ll fix the team.

This is the attempted fix- blowing up a franchise stuck in mediocrity & starting over. What exactly were you expecting this year?

This is what happens when you set out to lose... you lose.

The part that still grates on me is that Flores lied to his players during training camp... and then to us when he said that he had to much respect for the game to tank.

Lied?

Here's the deal, those players are the ones who determine the outcome. The whining after game 1 is why this franchise can never have nice things. The merry go round of possible 8-8 seasons pampered you because it made you feel 10-6 or better was possible. But spinning those wheels in the mud did nothing for anyone, except make this franchise a completely mediocre mess.

You either keep doing the same over and over again or you can just blow it up and start over. Almost expansion franchise level...no exactly expansion franchise style. Blow it up, and start new.

Lied? Grow up.

The most upsetting part of the performance was how badly coached the team seemed...like I said, I get the offenses problems... but the defense should have been better.

I had a little hope at the start of the game, but after watching that trainwreck, the gameplan is clear, but they could at least make it less obvious. No way Flores missed those challenges.

This is the attempted fix- blowing up a franchise stuck in mediocrity & starting over. What exactly were you expecting this year?

I haven’t physically gone to a game or bought merchandise since 2016, a Jersey, and before that it had been years. We’ve sold season tickets prior to that. If the stadium is empty, they black out the games then maybe they’ll get the message. The product has been garbage for almost 20 years, I ain’t buying.

You'd hope to at least not look like you'd lose to a high school team.

What difference does it make? Half the team was axed, schemes are gone, take this game as a bar and improve. They are gonna lose many more.and that is the goal.

Flores is intellectually incompetent. He is only here to lose. What self-respecting, A-list professional coach would sign up for three years of losing seasons guaranteed. Flores was a hire that checked some boxes for the league, let the Dolphins become incompetent, once more talent is brought in, Flores will be gone, with a professional coaching record of around 6-26 over two seasons of work. he will never get another head coaching gig, probably get picked up again for the Patriots staff. To expect anything else is just silly, he is barely articulate, looked clueless today, had a team unprepared to even do basic football things or even protect themselves physically. We are indeed tanking (not for Tua, but we are tanking), he is part of the plan, always has been. Just put up with his babbling for another two years and we will look for a legitimate human being to see this through. Unfortunately, Flores and grier will likely screw up the drafting/rebuild also.
You sound like an old poster who used to come in here by the names of WV. A blowhard know nothing who tries to sound smart.

Lied?

Here's the deal, those players are the ones who determine the outcome. The whining after game 1 is why this franchise can never have nice things. The merry go round of possible 8-8 seasons pampered you because it made you feel 10-6 or better was possible. But spinning those wheels in the mud did nothing for anyone, except make this franchise a completely mediocre mess.

You either keep doing the same over and over again or you can just blow it up and start over. Almost expansion franchise level...no exactly expansion franchise style. Blow it up, and start new.

Lied? Grow up.
This. This x a jillion. Also Flores didnt lie., he's not tanking, neither are the players. The FO tanked, and thats obvious.

I see brown paper bags in the future.

First of all, the defense gets and F. Flores is supposed to know what the hell he's doing as far as having his team ready to compete. They were not ready to compete. The first play was a 50 yard run and then everything they called worked most of the day. I expected some resistance, some form of a challenge from the Dolphins. They never stopped the Ravens until they had 4 TDs, and they scored easy. The run defense was non existent as average RBs blasted through our paper thin DTs and LBers. Should I discuss the pass defense or should I just say they sucked all day and didn't even slow them down. I didn't bargain for my beloved team to look so God awful. I get that we're supposed to lose games but the way we got slaughtered today makes me fear that we let the roster turn to **** and now we're 2 or 3 years from being competitive. Right now Flores looks like garbage to me. One game, one garbage performance.

Back
Top Bottom