Worst starting QB in NFL? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst starting QB in NFL?

Judge

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Gotta be Jay Fiedler. Man, that guy sucks. There was a reason why he was a third stringer in Jacksonville. Miami wasted way too much $$ signing him to that extended deal- he would get the veteran minimum for any other team.

come on judge it is kitna, worst fans in NFL? Dolphins by a mile

Good point- Kitna and Fiedler are in the same level of incompetence.

I will say this for Fiedler though- considering that he has the talent level of a 3rd stringer, to have fooled an NFL team into giving him the starting job and a big contract is amazing!

Originally posted by orongay
come on judge it is kitna, worst fans in NFL? Dolphins by a mile

I say the jets fans are the worst. Finfans are the most fineweathered fans. Even finfans here in So. Fla. admit it.

Originally posted by Judge
Gotta be Jay Fiedler. Man, that guy sucks. There was a reason why he was a third stringer in Jacksonville. Miami wasted way too much $$ signing him to that extended deal- he would get the veteran minimum for any other team.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats playa-hatin' at its finest! What is there 32 teams in the league, Jay would start on 25 of them easily. Obviously you're here to spit in Dolphin fans' eye, so I wont even get into with you, the best way to handle such inaccurate, mumbo-jumbo is to ignore it. Dont waste your time Dolfans, this is the bait that 87 is talking about! 1

what bait??? judge may be right 25 of 32?????? haahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha are you kidding me here are some QB's that would play ovr fiedler in a second!!!

1. favre
2. manning
3. griese
4. bledsoe
5. gannon
6. culpepper
7. carr
8.harrington
9.stewart
10 . brady
11. warner

thats just a few!

1. favre
2. manning
3. griese
4. bledsoe
5. gannon
6. culpepper
7. carr
8.harrington
9.stewart
10 . brady
11. warner

thats just a few! [/B]

Well, I see 1 name on there that has a better track record than Jay!:lol: :lol: :lol:

what bait??? judge may be right 25 of 32?????? haahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha are you kidding me here are some QB's that would play ovr fiedler in a second!!!

1. favre
2. manning
3. griese
4. bledsoe
5. gannon
6. culpepper
7. carr
8.harrington
9.stewart
10 . brady
11. warner

thats just a few!

forget Harrington and Carr since they have not proven anything yet and Brady and Stewart have not proven to be any better than Jay IMO. So that's only 7 and I would throw in Brunnell so that's 8. Jay is underpaid (1.6 mil for 2002) if he's the 9th best QB in the NFL. He was 7th rated passer in AFC:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?stat=pass&sort=rat&league=afc&season=2&year=2001

and maybe McNair but I do not like his injury-proness and inconsisitency. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Worst starting QB in NFL?

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats playa-hatin' at its finest! What is there 32 teams in the league, Jay would start on 25 of them easily. Obviously you're here to spit in Dolphin fans' eye, so I wont even get into with you, the best way to handle such inaccurate, mumbo-jumbo is to ignore it. Dont waste your time Dolfans, this is the bait that 87 is talking about! 1

Are you serious? In your mind, Jay Fiedler is a top-5 type QB? Talk about inaccurate mumbo-jumbo!

He isn't even in the top 5 of the AFC East!

Re: Re: Worst starting QB in NFL?

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE

I'll agree 100% that JF is not nearly the worst, but he could never start on 25 teams. NO WAY.

Better then
Kitna,
Testaverde,
Whoever TB picks,
Kordell (sorry, one year can't change my opinion),
Jeff Blake in Balt
Kerry Collins
Whoever Washington picks
Whoever Dallas picks
Weinke

On par with
McNair
Trent Green
Doug Flutie
Brian Griese (of this past year, I'd still pick BG over JF)
Plummer
Jim Miller
Vick (but we'll find out more this year)
Aaron Brooks

Can't compete with
Manning
Brady (Only because of the RING
Tim Couch (You'd be nuts to pick JF over this kid)
Mark Brunell
Rich Gannon
Trent Dilfer (19-1 or whatever it is)
McNabb
Farve
Culpepper
Garcia
Warner

I left off Houston and Detroit because the rookies will be playing by week 10, and I left off Drew because I'm biased.

So I think he could start for 10 teams.
I think he would have to battle on 8 teams
and I think he would be riding the pine on 11 teams

Back
Top Bottom