Worst thing about discussing our Dolphins on Finheaven | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst thing about discussing our Dolphins on Finheaven

Elle Clouds

Active Roster
Reaction score
Having a valid but differing opinion leads to other members sending berating and disgusting private messages. I find it ridiculous that it's always the same posters that send the messages with reputation points. Who cares about losing reputation points on a website? You posters need to take a look at what you're saying to another person because it's pitiful. We all share a love for our team and may have different opinions on players, but I'm going to start posting your comments on the forum to make other posters aware of your actions. This is a forum not a place to circle jerk each other off for having the same opinion.

Having a valid but differing opinion leads to other members sending berating and disgusting private messages. I find it ridiculous that it's always the same posters that send the messages with reputation points. Who cares about losing reputation points on a website? You posters need to take a look at what you're saying to another person because it's pitiful. We all share a love for our team and may have different opinions on players, but I'm going to start posting your comments on the forum to make other posters aware of your actions. This is a forum not a place to circle jerk each other off for having the same opinion.

that's the problem...your views aren't valid. Valid views require some semblance of objectivity. You have none

I heard Campbell will have a circle jerk this week and see who spurts first - all about the competition

I agree with this. People are so uptight about being right or wrong. I think there are a few that are TRYING to troll. But to berate you in a PM is a lil excessive. I turned my PMs off, for other reasons. But you might consider doing it too.

I find it ridiculous that it's always the same negative people who wait for bad **** to happen and then they appear and talk **** all week.

I agree with this. People are so uptight about being right or wrong. I think there are a few that are TRYING to troll. But to berate you in a PM is a lil excessive. I turned my PMs off, for other reasons. But you might consider doing it too.

I have enough PMs from my wife

that's the problem...your views aren't valid. Valid views require some semblance of objectivity. You have none

I give credit when it is due. If my points are not valid and offend you, please put me on your ignore list.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

I'm on this site every day and come here regardless of the outcome of games. Wtf are you talking about Duderino?

Now I feel left out, I wish somebody would send me disgusting PMs. :boohoo:

Elle, I am certainly not one for sending PM's about differing opinions, but there was seriously nothing negative you could have said about Tannehill yesterday in any way.

Your opinions yesterday weren't valid. You find a reason to criticize Tannehill and you run with it. Yes you gave him a back handed compliment. Idk why you hate Tannehill so much Did he sleep with your girl?

I give credit when it is due. If my points are not valid and offend you, please put me on your ignore list.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

I'm on this site every day and come here regardless of the outcome of games. Wtf are you talking about Duderino?

and still don't support it although you have no problem burning bandwidth for self-indulgent OPs

Have an opinion and then check your inbox. They're coming.

You've got real self awareness issues. The "Who me? What did I do?" shtick is old and tired.

I did a quick search of your thread starts over the last several years and you have started. Your first negative Tannehill thread was titled

"Might be too early to judge, but NOOO to Tannehill".

That was created on Sept 9th 2012 at 2:22PM. THAT WAS MID WAY THROUGH HIS FIRST GAME AS A PRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean WHAT THE F**K!

You then gave Tannehill some time to mature as an NFL QB (about an hour) and then started a thread titled "Tannehill looks like a WR playing QB".

Your hits continued with:

"Luck the better QB at the moment"
"Russel Wilson proves that we should draft another QB in this draft"
"Pocket Presence & Accuracy"
"Turnover Tannehill"
"Why spike the ball??????????? ......Tannehill?????"
"King of the Underthrow"
"Turnover Tannehill"
"Tannehill has played in Sherman's system for years and if we fire Sherman..."
"We will always leave points on the field with Tannehill...."
"turnover tannehill"
"Changed my mind....Tannehill isn't bad...." you called him the epitome of average in this thread
"Average players at key positions = 8-8"
"Average"
"Who knew Tyrod Taylor was the 2nd best QB in the AFC east?"
"Tanny gon' Tanny"
"So where are those Tannehill supporters?"

I agree with OP. That's what makes us human and unique. If we all had uniform ideations this world would be pretty damn boring.

Back
Top Bottom