Worst Time Of Year? Right Now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst Time Of Year? Right Now

Da 'Fins

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
I posted something similar about two months ago when someone complained that February was the worst time of the year for football fans.

Clearly, THIS is the worst time of the year. Between now and late July, this is nothing but down time.

About all that there is to do is look for a player or two after the June 1 releases and hope that everyone remains healthy before training camp. Along with that - the hope that we sign all our draft picks.

Even August has its boring moments. The waiting for the first Sunday of the real season is terrible. That last week or two is rough.

But, this is the worst time, for football, bar none.

Watch some baseball or NBA playoffs....take your girl to dinner...there is plenty to do besides football. :lol:

The worst time of the year is the first game against Denver..I won't know what to expect and I'm scared of getting shut down at home by the Broncos, injuries in that Baseball field, and watching Ronnie Brown run and escape John Lynch.....Oh Dam...They got Champ Bailey too....Trust me, everytime Plummer will throw that ball, I will have my bottle of Pepto-Bismol handy because $hit will boil in my stomach...

Isn't that the worst time of the year?

This is the wirs time of year Bar none I love baseball Basketball for me this year is done (KNICKS,KINGS) and My girl is anorexic so we hypothisise,Dream and talk 2 likeminded individuals or just play a ton of freakin MADDEN.

Nope, hes right. As a football fan, this is rock bottom.

Hell yeah man, Besides the draft...there aint nottin until Pre season...nottin to do but try to fill NFL with other sports....or theres always getting wasted...that works

Would you guys like to play a game in the lounge?

I did the quote game here in the main but it was promptly moved by the Mods.

However if we played in the lounge I think we could have some fun. I won't give away high dollar prizes, but we could do some stuff like Marino cards, and a football Marino coin I still have, and maybe specialized banner of "Quote Champion" or something.

Let me know, cause I agree, with the Mini camps closed off, we will get next to nothing from here until Pre-season.

dolfan87 said:
Would you guys like to play a game in the lounge?

I did the quote game here in the main but it was promptly moved by the Mods.

However if we played in the lounge I think we could have some fun. I won't give away high dollar prizes, but we could do some stuff like Marino cards, and a football Marino coin I still have, and maybe specialized banner of "Quote Champion" or something.

Let me know, cause I agree, with the Mini camps closed off, we will get next to nothing from here until Pre-season.

Yeah that would be fun.

After thr really crappy winter we had here in Cleveland I dont mind this time of year at all. Football season will be here before we all know it so I'm going to sit back and enjoy the warm weather I've been waiting for. :)

BenchFiedler said:
The worst time of the year is the first game against Denver..I won't know what to expect and I'm scared of getting shut down at home by the Broncos, injuries in that Baseball field, and watching Ronnie Brown run and escape John Lynch.....Oh Dam...They got Champ Bailey too....Trust me, everytime Plummer will throw that ball, I will have my bottle of Pepto-Bismol handy because $hit will boil in my stomach...

Isn't that the worst time of the year?

Why? Because he will make our new secondary look stellar? I can't tell if you are seriously this pessimistic or just being sarcastic.

last offseason i got so desperate... i watched CFL! but this year i have recorded some miami games including the NE monday night game to keep myself sane

Da 'Fins said:
I posted something similar about two months ago when someone complained that February was the worst time of the year for football fans.

Clearly, THIS is the worst time of the year. Between now and late July, this is nothing but down time.

About all that there is to do is look for a player or two after the June 1 releases and hope that everyone remains healthy before training camp. Along with that - the hope that we sign all our draft picks.

Even August has its boring moments. The waiting for the first Sunday of the real season is terrible. That last week or two is rough.

But, this is the worst time, for football, bar none.
I argee it's clearly the worst part of the football year right now.

Back
Top Bottom