Would any one have a problem with drafting Jackson or Holmes 1st ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would any one have a problem with drafting Jackson or Holmes 1st ?

uga3406

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
i was thinking more and more this. I know the phins should address the ol or secondary help but lets just say Saban decides to get Culpepper a new toy to throw it to. With either one of those two picks the phins would have someone who could stretch the field and also could be ready to step in when Booker gets hurt ( missed 4 games last year ) or when he decides to leave or they just outright up and release him. Just a thought , i wanted to see what were some of your thoughts.

even if we dont get arrington...our LB core is same as last year which was good....we upgraded our secondary....reynaldo hill is supposely good, and allen is a starter...and will poole is back(very good)......i would not mind at all...except go with holmes..Florida Recievers in the NFL havnt had a beautiful history

Not against it, but I think there are some real intriguing wide receivers to be had in the middle round. Jonathan Orr of Wisconsin or Todd Watkins from BYU could fit the bill as guys who can stretch the defense. Maybe even Devin Hester, although he's certainly a project.

I would prefer to go defensive with the first pick whether trading down to get a decent LB that is low on the boards (Chad Greenway [dropped in lots of mock], DeMeco Ryans, or Manny Lawson [don't know if 1st round pick can be justified going to him]) and have a 2nd round pick to go to DB, or visa-versa, but I like our offense the way it is. We should see what it looks like for 1 year, because next year is supposedly a wide-reciever heavy draft.

i dont have a problem with jackson at 16 but we have other needs at other positions.

Back
Top Bottom