Would anyone be willing to trade up for Burrow? Read this article! | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would anyone be willing to trade up for Burrow? Read this article!

I'm not a fan of "at all cost". That is the easiest way to cripple a team for decades.
maybe a poor choice of words but I feel if they love someone go get him "within reason" whatever that means

SO here's the question (to me). How do the Dolphins get defensible intel on Tua's hip BEFORE the Combine? If they can get some top secret intel they could totally make a move to get him before they all learn the same and the value of the pick goes into orbit (probably there already).

With that said of other Dolphins QB interest, Herbert had a great first day of practice in front of our boys for Senior Bowl.

Tua is going to likely see a third party doctor that is selected by the NFL draft committee or what not, that is completely objective, and they will use his medical records as the basis for discussion. Now... if its good? They likely just roll with it.

If it is bad? He's probably taking physicals with every team genuinely interested in him in top 10

Sorry, but if you really wanted the top pick that badly, then you should have completely tanked this season. You made several moves to get additional picks this and next year to build a solid team around whomever you decide will be your QB. You trade away most of those picks for a guy who had one good season (with a lot of weapons around him) and you will keep yourself as a mediocre team for years. I surely hope our FO/coaches have learned that lesson by now.

Sorry, but if you really wanted the top pick that badly, then you should have completely tanked this season. You made several moves to get additional picks this and next year to build a solid team around whomever you decide will be your QB. You trade away most of those picks for a guy who had one good season (with a lot of weapons around him) and you will keep yourself as a mediocre team for years. I surely hope our FO/coaches have learned that lesson by now.

You're treating this like calculus when its more like algebra.

Our goal of the 2019 season wasn't to tank. it was to rebuild. Start over. Then build from there.

What you suggested is nothing of the sort. It's obsession with a draft pick. So now you're saying it would have been better to sacrifice all the positives that Flores' built this season for that same "1 year wonder" you're describing?

It shocks me that people still dont understand how important our team's culture and bond is. We watched how many guys that Miami let walk OUTPERFORM expectations the moment they left to teams with stronger leadership, and yet... all I keep hearing is people made we didn't show our bellies in the chase for #1.

We were easily the worst team in the league, talent wise, in September.

We were nowhere near the worst team in the league at the end of the year. That's progress, and it has a price. 4 draft spots. Now get over it.

NOT TO MENTION...

How often is the best QB of the class the 1st QB taken? Now how many times is the 1st overall? I bet even the 1st overall QB is the best... 33% of the time?

(If it's 100% of the time I look like a real idiot right now)

I would certainly listen to offers. I don't really buy the Trevor Lawrence hype.

He's not the best QB prospect since Andrew Luck, or Peyton, or the best of all time. That's not a knock on Fabio either - he's going to be fine. It's a knock on all the people that have heaped that on him.
I was one of them who sang his praises. This year he looked average...in a bad way.

If he's not careful, Fields will be theb1st QB taken next season.

I was one of them who sang his praises. This year he looked average...in a bad way.

If he's not careful, Fields will be theb1st QB taken next season.

If we miss out on a QB in 2020 I would absolutely pick Fields if given the chance, I like what i see out of him in comparison to Lawerence. I don't know what it is but something about Lawerence's delivery seems awkward when i watch him throw as well.

Still think Tua if healthy is better then both of them.

If we can get borrow I would be happy.. it not like we going hit on all them pick anyway..I really dont want hear about no hurt guy coming out college..he is going be hurt in pros

Back
Top Bottom