Would anyone be willing to trade up for Burrow? Read this article! | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would anyone be willing to trade up for Burrow? Read this article!

Again...people seem to forget that he was the odds on favorite to win the MVP that season. You talk about what he's done since as if Tua won't be plucking splinters out of his *** for a season, and then getting his *** handed to him because he's scared to get hit and injure his bionic hip again. Wentz injury history is all the more reason to avoid Tua and his hip made of fine china.

Wentz's MVP type season was in 2017. I would say he's more than close to that level:
View attachment 36571

I’m fully aware that he was a top 5 mvp candidate and worthy of it that year. He hasn’t played anywhere near that level on tape since I can tell ya that

i wouldn’t expect you to pick up on it

Oh...look at the bad, bad, smart parasite getting big-brained on me:

tick.0.0.jpg

Flores is supposed to change the direction of this Franchise.
I am pretty damn sure we didnt trade 2 All Pro's for a Potential All Pro.I may be wrong but I am solid in this stance.
If we make a move as ridiculous as this Miami will always be mediocre at best.

Arghh...Why am i starting to see this Burrow trade up thing circulating?
I can't imagine the Dolphins giving up precious resources to do this.

Also, Bengals would have to be out of their minds to make this trade.
You have a chance at a possible franchise QB and you're going to trade it away for what?

Last edited:
Two ****ty articles with vague 'sources' aren't really any more accurate than one.

The original article mention’s adam s as believing mia to try to move to 1, adam s says later (which I posted) - Cincy isn't open to trading the pick.

Last edited:
ANYTHING that makes this franchise be without the cult leader going forward is an existential necessity. NO team should ever get so infatuated with one player like some in this forum. It's unhealthy and speaks to an agenda beyond football on the field.
What agenda do you think might be underpinning this desire to draft Tua?

And would you consider a devotion to not drafting him to also speak to an agenda beyond football on the field?

Last edited:
Way too much when Herbert or Love isn't that bad of a guy to have lead your team. If Tua is sitting there at five, he's a bargain at that point. The Dolphins get their quarterback and a whole lot more this year, and that miserable season will pay off. No need to mortgage the farm for one guy, who's ceiling might be Sam Darnold. You might end up with better than that.

Arghh...Why am i starting to see this Burrow trade up thing circulating?
I can't imagine the Dolphins giving up precious resources to do this.

Also, Bengals would have to be out of there minds to make this trade.
You have a chance at a possible franchise QB and you're going to trade it away for what?
Yeah, you could get a QB... but the draft picks could be anything! They could even be a QB!

The Bengals have bookend tackles?

Compartively...yes.

Cordy Glenn and Jonah Williams will be a better duo than we will have for the foreseeable future.

No no no we will be picking 3rd or 4th next year get a QB then everyone wants tua so he can set a year and we will be in position to get one of the top 2 next year Bill The trenches this year

Compartively...yes.

Cordy Glenn and Jonah Williams will be a better duo than we will have for the foreseeable future.

I forgot about Williams. The plan for them last year before he got hurt was to put him at LT and move Glenn to LG. Considering Glenn has missed 23 games in the last 3 years and is in the last year of his contract (no dead hit), I wonder if they release him. That leaves Bobby Hart at RT which is not optimal. I think they will draft OL in the 2nd round

Back
Top Bottom