Would be funny if it wasn't true.......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would be funny if it wasn't true..........

Mfinsrule

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This made me chuckle :lol: from Saban's PC............

Saban said LB Eddie Moore could have played in the game, but the team decided that WR David Boston had a better chance of finishing the game without injury. :rofl3:

To think Eddie Moore was our top pick a few years ago. That even injury prone David Boston has a better chance of getting through a game with out pulling, tweaking, breaking, or tearing something than Moore is sad. I guess I would feel really bad if Eddie Moore actually did something on the field to make me wish he could get out there.

I did predict during the offseason that Eddie Moore would not be released and would make our team. It's hard to determine from watching the games, but he did make our team. I honestly thought he would be have some kind of a minimal role and get some playing time... I was wrong. I don't think he'll be on this team, come next year. Even if Junior does retire, I think we will stick with what we got and possibly look towards get a OLB in the mid to lower rounds of the Draft and/or possibly Free Agency. I think Eddie Moore's days here are in Miami are numbered. It's a good thing his name is Eddie or not Waldo unless we would be asking ourselves the question every week after looking on the field... WHERE'S WALDO?

Eddie Moore definitely gets a spot on the list of WASTED DRAFT PICKS.

Back
Top Bottom