Would fan be oppose with recieving a 2006 1st rd Draft pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would fan be oppose with recieving a 2006 1st rd Draft pick

Amars said:
Trade down get #7 this year and 2006 1st Rd.

I'd love that but they would have to give more than the #7 and their 1st next year. Throw in a second this year, and a later round pick and Id consider it.

Sure as long as we get there 2nd and 3rd pick this year (along with #7 over all)... I'd take that 06 1st rounder.

Amars said:
Trade down get #7 this year and 2006 1st Rd.

Yes because Minnesota will be one of the top 5 teams in the league this upcoming season, so there first round pick will suck.

Yes because Minnesota will be one of the top 5 teams in the league this upcoming season, so there first round pick will suck.

I agree totally with ^ . Minnesota could possibly go into the playoffs next year in the always-weak NFC. I think their (#17 or 18??) this year would be better. On the other hand I think Saban would take it if they add a 2nd or 3rd, this or next year, since I'm sure he would take any opportunity to stock up draft picks for next year!

i think that would be great. i see us trading down and not taking a qb this year. having two firsts would allow us to trade up for leinart next draft!!

Yeah, I'd do it, as long as they throw in a second this year as well. (I'll even take a second in '06 if we can trade surtain now) I want this trade bad. #7 still fills the need at RB (we'd still get one of the three studs); plus a badly-needed second in what's a talented 2nd tier pool of players.

dolfan005 said:
i think that would be great. i see us trading down and not taking a qb this year. having two firsts would allow us to trade up for leinart next draft!!

:barf:

I agree totally with ^ . Minnesota could possibly go into the playoffs next year in the always-weak NFC. I think their (#17 or 18??) this year would be better.

Conversely: JT, ZT, and Pat(if we keep him) all have large cap numbers next year. Getting Minn's 1st next year would have a lower signing bonus.

Alot to think about.

Back
Top Bottom