Would it be a sign if....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would it be a sign if.......

JaxFinsFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
we never heard anymore on RW before the draft and Saban took a WR Braylon Edwards or QB Alex Smith with the second pick, that Ricky is coming back for sure? We all can see Saban is very quite about everything, no one can ever really figure out what he is really thinking. Every since RW thing came up it has been very quite, you would think something like this would generate more news atleast for those who cover Miami Dolphins.

I doubt Ricky comes back. I can't wait 'til the offseason is over. All this talk will eventually drive us all nutty

JaxFinsFan said:
we never heard anymore on RW before the draft and Saban took a WR Braylon Edwards or QB Alex Smith with the second pick, that Ricky is coming back for sure? We all can see Saban is very quite about everything, no one can ever really figure out what he is really thinking. Every since RW thing came up it has been very quite, you would think something like this would generate more news atleast for those who cover Miami Dolphins.

No because we still have to go on like Ricky wasn't even here. And since he screwed us once whose to say he will not again. I hope he stays retired. because i do not think he will be the same. He is already a headcase.

it doesnt matter what u want or feel because its all on saban and he has no negative or positive feelings for him because he doesnt care about what he did cause it didnt hurt him at alll. thats the beautiful thing about saban nd any new coach there is because they dont have loyalty or disloyalty to any one on the team. that said saban knows what ricky is doing and has done. but saban goesnt care about the press or the fans feelings at all towards ricky because he has no loyalty to any one and everyone gets a fair shot. so if ricky does come back we will definately not take a rb in the first or possibly any round. and of we go with edwards or smith in the first it will be a big sign that we dont need a star runner cause ricky would have pledged his renewd loyalty to saban and the dolphins.

If we draft 0 RB's in the draft then something is up and Saban has put all his eggs in one basket. That basket being Ricky's head.

I don't even know why Saban was thinking of letting him come back. Too many players are frustrated about what he did and it could cause some serious team issues.

It dosent matter if ricky does come back or not. Saban said he will take the "best player available" and thats gonna be ronnie brown or braylon edwards.

All I gotta say is:

Who gives a flying rat's @ss with purple hemroids about Ricky friggin Williams.

GO RONNIE BROWN!

Doktor Ivel said:
if he comes back, I dont want him on the team. He needs to be traded.
Except he has no value now because he was out of football for a year and everyone in the world doubts his sanity and his ability to stay clean. If he comes back we're gonna have to accept that if the guys in the locker room are willing to take the field with him.

Back
Top Bottom