Would It Be Too Ballsy If I Wore.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would It Be Too Ballsy If I Wore....

Yes we are a very classy bunch I must say. I apologize to you for offending you however my backyard is NY and in my opinion Jests fans suck and are far more disrespectful than most fan-bases in the NFL. But apparently, according to you, I should throw away my T-Shirt or only wear it while in Miami, duly noted. I must say that I am blown away at how in tuned to my fashion advice you are. I honestly don't remember asking about my wardrobe in the past though I am flattered that you have taken an interest in it, it means a lot to me. And just an fyi, I will wear a speedo with a tank top before I take advice on what to wear from you.:hi:

Seems like you are hoping for a reaction. Cool, most teenagers I know would do something similar. "Dude, wear your "**** Jesus" shirt in front of a church, it will be awesome, then go on an internet forum and brag about it!!!" I honestly doubt 95% will give a damn about the shirt, most sports fans a functional adults who know how to interact in social settings. The most you may get is a "why is this guy wearing that to an auto show?" and some sympathetic looks to whoever you went with the "I'm so sorry you have to walk around with him".

No, I don't believe you should take advice from me, again, this is an NFL sports forum, but I was trying to be actually helpful since you asked. With that in mind, please do not wear a jersey to anything other then to a game or to a watch the game in some capacity. So, yes, you can go wrong wearing your Throwback Marino.

I was just a kid, maybe 10-11 years old at the Meadowlands with a friend of mine and I happened to be waving a Dolphins flag back and forth when some moron, who happened to be an adult, came running down from his seat and grabbed my flag, ripped it up and threw it on the floor. So to all of you having a love affair with Jets fans, you can all go and shack up together and sing cumbaya. My opinion of Jets fans will never change.

FSU......I actually get a lot of reactions from wearing that shirt during the course of a regular day no matter the time of year. It is reactionary and actually starts many a conversation. Maybe your intentions were good, I don’t know however I have decided not to wear it to the car show. Not because of you as there are many forum members who are wholeheartedly for it but because the venue doesn’t call for it. I can say with the utmost certainty that there will be people at the show in Jets garb, which I would love to counter with Dolphins gear but I guess it is what it is.

I would recommend that anyone that uses the word “ballsy” to not go looking for trouble of any kind, anywhere, ever.

Lol, just kidding man.

If I were just with my friends, hell yeah I’d wear it. If I had kids or women or frail people with me I would not wear it.

Back
Top Bottom