would mat roth | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

would mat roth

miabrown23

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
if we had our second round pick insted of feely would mat roth be our pick who would u guys have picked

miabrown23 said:
if we had our second round pick insted of feely would mat roth be our pick who would u guys have picked
Not really sure what you are asking. That was some of the worst English I've ever read. I think what you were trying to ask was if we didnt trade out early #2 for Feeley, would our pick still have been Roth. I dont think so. I believe Saban would have takin his boy Corey Webster with that pick.

From the sound of it, it sounds like Saban would have wanted Corey Webster if we still had the second round pick we traded for Feeley. I would have wanted maybe David Baas (unfortuately he would have been gone already), Brodney Poole, or maybe Josh Bullocks. Or it is quite possible Saban would've felt Mike Roth still would have been the biggest STEAL left and may have very well still went with him.

u understood the question pretty quick whats the smart remark for

I believe that, if Miami had their original 2nd round pick, they would have taken Reggie Brown with that pick.

painnotpleasure said:
From the sound of it, it sounds like Saban would have wanted Corey Webster if we still had the second round pick we traded for Feeley. I would have wanted maybe David Baas (unfortuately he would have been gone already), Brodney Poole, or maybe Josh Bullocks. Or it is quite possible Saban would've felt Mike Roth still would have been the biggest STEAL left and may have very well still went with him.

Gee, you package both the seconds we had to move up with SF, and get Baas. That was hard. Would he be worth it, you bet, instant starter that can play all three interior line positions. Or, take Frye. Instant impact player. Had dirt cheap too. Couldnt beat that.

no... it would have been corey webster and I believe that we would have drafted someone else in the 4th round also.

I'm pretty sure that we would have picked a QB for the simple fact if we had not traded for Feeley Jay would still be the starting QB. So I'm not really sure who it would have been but I would have bet it would have been a QB.

im glad we got roth the kid will be force would have happy with webster had we picked at 35

Back
Top Bottom