Would Parcells sign off on Dez Bryant? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would Parcells sign off on Dez Bryant?

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Parcells, general manager Jeff Ireland and head coach Tony Sparano are entering their third season together. They've established an organizational template, identified their core leadership in the locker room and now might be ready push the limits with a player who hasn't fit their profile in the past. They recently signed notorious hothead guard Richie Incognito.

The Dolphins have needed a receiver since they shipped Chris Chambers to the San Diego Chargers at the 2007 trade deadline.

They especially need a downfield option now that Chad Henne has become their starting quarterback. Last year, Henne threw to a group assembled with Chad Pennington in mind. Henne's arm is much better than Pennington's. Henne can utilize a deep threat much more effectively.

Bryant looks like he should be a weapon who can open up the offense.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/12173/would-billparcells-sign-off-on-dez-bryant

I love this Graham's articles. I cannot wait for draft day.

Dez Bryant!!!!!! him or berry and i would be floored

1st- Eric Berry, FS
2nd- Jason Worlids, SOLB
3rd- Linval Joseph, NT
4th- Mike Williams, WR

1st- Dez Bryant, WR
2nd- Nate Allen, FS
3rd- Thad Gibson, SOLB
4th- Jeff Owens, NT

I want Dez Bryant i think he would be a great add for us and if he isnt there then i hope we trade down a couple spots and draft sean weatherspoon

Hard to say really. I'm so glad the draft is only a few weeks away.

2 and a half weeks! hopefully this draft is like our regimes first draft though there second wasnt that bad either.. I have full faith in this regime in the first round with who they go with as they have nailed our other 2 first rounders in Jake long and vontae davis

Back
Top Bottom