Would Ross fire Flores to hire jim Harbaugh? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would Ross fire Flores to hire jim Harbaugh?

I hope so. He seems like an ass, but I think he's better than any coach we've had here since Shula.

If he is available in 2 yr
I would say yes if we are not winning..flores cool but it about winning..

I don’t understand this obsession with Harbaugh. I was all for it at the time, but that ship sailed a long time ago. He hasn’t even done anything really to warrant all this hype.

If he wants to look like a real butt hole, then yes. Strip the team of any talent what so ever, and then can the coach? That'd be douchey.

I think Ross will definitely think on it.
Don't think Ross would waste time, and another embarrassing PR to recruit Jim again if he doesn't get fired.

Harbaughs wife hates south Florida, and thank god for that.

he can't beat a top 10 college team but he is going to pick up where he left off in San fran. yeah ok.

As much as I was against it, his brother is the better coach by miles. he adapts, leads and never has awful years. we could have got him had that schedule not gotten so easy and Lamar saved him

Ross would lose all credibility and trust amongst future coaching candidates and FA's if he bailed on a teardown rebuild he had sanctioned and used Coach Flo and staff as a scapegoat for an orchestrated teardown. No future coaching candidate would trust anything he says. So, if Harbaugh didn't remain the coach ... we'd be F'd. Ross understands that, he's a big loyalty guy.

Would Ross replace Flo with Harbaugh? Yes, absolutely. But, he wouldn't do it until 2021 at the earliest.

Or get his tail whipped on camera, when he lets call it "took the high road" or "lead by example" I knew right then that this was not the coach I was looking for. Imagine if Schwartz did this when Dan Campell was the interim coach.... Fireworks!!!

Hahahaha. I remember Ditka saying, “I think he led with his head” - classic.

Depends on whether or not Michigan Boosters want Harbaugh fired.

Would Ross go full-on for Harbaugh

My opinion? Yes especially if the team just quits on Flores Ross may endure this season of losing but quitting is something else entirely

Last edited:
I think deviation from the current plan to hire that nut job would be enough for me to take a break from the Dolphins until Ross is gone. That being said, ZERO chance it happens.

Back
Top Bottom