Would Ross fire Flores to hire jim Harbaugh? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would Ross fire Flores to hire jim Harbaugh?

Why would JH look for an exit strategy? He makes some $9 Million this year. That's more than Saban. This is all just speculation.
I don't think that Ross would be interested at this time. Flores is doing a good job with a "Replacement" roster looking for and identifying support and role players for the future. This was the idea behind letting players go who did not provide performance/salary value and were bitching and complaining while clearing cap space and gaining draft picks.
I doubt that Ross wants to interfere with that process right now.

There's rumors Jim Harbaugh wants to come back to the NFL after his unsuccessful stint with Michigan and we all know Ross's affection for Harbaugh and Michigan. He would have to pay the remaining 4 years of Flores's contract if that happens this year.
I think he'd be stuck with that decision for at least 6-7 years. You lose credibility as an owner going back on your word so quickly. Plus, Ross is probably the one who set the precedent of the(I'll play along for the sake of the context) "rebuild".

In the end, it probably won't and shouldn't happen. Flores should be here at least through 2022, I would assume. Almost, no matter what.

Anything is possible. I would hate to see that for Flores after just one year. I admire that he's made a commitment here. Don't know where it will lead, but I'd like to see him have a chance with a better talent base.

Harbaugh put out a message that he has no desire to leave Michigan. He doesn't even have an agent or representative. Mentioned that this gets brought up every year to **** with his recruiting.
Michigan fans want him fired I think so it may be possible

I think is here for the duration. Ross will give him at least 2 years to adjust to HC proficiency. Thats why this year, a tank year, is good for Flores to get the first year issues under control by next year

If Ross fires Flores for harbaugh after 1 year he will loss every single season tix holder.

i think Flores is fine. However JH is a good coach. Made the SB with Kap at QB lol

Ross has the means to do what he wants - he could do whatever he wants that is what the definition of Owner means

Why would JH look for an exit strategy? He makes some $9 Million this year. That's more than Saban. This is all just speculation.
I don't think that Ross would be interested at this time. Flores is doing a good job with a "Replacement" roster looking for and identifying support and role players for the future. This was the idea behind letting players go who did not provide performance/salary value and were bitching and complaining while clearing cap space and gaining draft picks.
I doubt that Ross wants to interfere with that process right now.

He may be given an exit strategy soon. He has a reputation for losing every big game at Michigan. He may very well be fired soon

Back
Top Bottom